Author Topic: For all RPers who use humanoid characters!  (Read 987 times)

Offline MystikGalaxy

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
For all RPers who use humanoid characters!
« on: June 19, 2016, 11:29:37 pm »
In the old version of FH, there was that place on the beach side of Bonfire Island where more "unique" characters were going to meet each others. Sure, there was horses, cows, and other animals. But also dragons, Gems, and even humans and humanoid creatures. But since the update, every usual meeting spot for all RPers have been turned upside down. I saw packs and prides that have found new places to play. I saw where the horses were going RP together. But sadly, I can't seem to find where my old humanoid friends. As someone who have numerous humanoid characters, I would like to change that! Why not have a spot where all humanoid RPers could meet? Humans, aliens, supernatural human beings, etc. Just to find RPing partners, since a human can't RP easily with a pack of wolves. For now, me and some of my fellow friends are hanging here:

This is one of the campfire found in Bonfire Islands

Note that this isn't supposed to be a RP ground where you have to interact with everybody there, nor a set territory for humans, and this is NOT a group. It's a place to meet people who RP the same kind of character as you, then you can move somewhere else or whatever for your RP if you want. I personally prefer Party RPs with a setting not linked to my current location in FH. I just want to see if there's still humanoid RPers and be able to have a spot to go to when I feel like RPing my human characters! If the spot later move to a better location, it's great too!

I hope to see some of you appear there soon. Byzz~
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 11:32:47 pm by AkuaNoMizu »

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Re: For all RPers who use humanoid characters!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 12:49:26 am »
You cant get a map can't you? And in bonfire Islands I think there is a place like a campfire where you can have fun like as if you humanoid friends can RP like in a camping site or stuff :)