Author Topic: Ikari | seeking developers + staff  (Read 885 times)

Offline nymeriaxx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Ikari | seeking developers + staff
« on: February 07, 2018, 04:06:07 am »
Hello! Welcome to Ikari!
Hello! Recently, I've come up with a RP idea, but currently it is missing a lot of things,
and I'm looking for some people to help me develop the roleplay, and such. I have a basic idea
of what it is about, and if your interested just reply here or pm me. Please also be aware that
most of the planning will take place on discord.

Ikari is about a nomadic group of wolves called the Ikari (meaning anger in Japanese), they
move around from place to place and settle there for awhile before moving on. They are
known to raid other groups, but mostly rely on themselves to bring down bigger prey as most
members are built for hunting and fighting. This will also be a mature roleplay, because of
some ideas I have violence wise.

For the developing part, a developer is just there to develop the rp, and while developers are
considered staff, they are only there to come up with ideas, and further those ideas, also to
help with the site. They have no power to kick/ban members. If you want a staff position you
will have to fill out a short form to get the job, and as of all positions are open;
- admin (only accepting 2)
- moderators (only accepting 3)
- helpers (only accepting 2)

If you'd like more info just let me know, but for now thank you for taking an interest in this!

Offline Misterwives

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • v a g a b o n d
    • mysty-bootie
    • View Profile
Re: Ikari | seeking developers + staff
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 09:16:50 pm »
I'd be interested in helping out with this! Perhaps as a moderator.
i fade in and out of this game constantly.