Author Topic: No Cats Land; A Fully Realistic Domestic Cat Roleplay  (Read 817 times)

Offline FairyRing

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • TheMagicalFairyRing
    • View Profile
    • No Cats Land
No Cats Land; A Fully Realistic Domestic Cat Roleplay
« on: January 27, 2018, 04:57:11 pm »

• Literate: a three sentence minimum with grammar and spelling to the best of your ability - Large posts encouraged
  • Realistic: appearances and behaviors of domesticated cats in reality
  • Long-termed: we plan to keep this roleplay alive for a while to come
  • Active: Staff that login daily with daily members as well - however, we have no required number of days online, only that you post an absence if unable to be on for a week or more (Check our Rules or ask for details)
  • Mapped: we are using a privately made map by our very own GreekGod757
  • Sited: the link to our site is in the title above
  • Member Driven: each action your characters make sways the sandbox plot one way or another - Staff only provide things like weather, natural disasters, etc.

Everyone is welcome to check out the site or visit us in-game! You can contact me here, the site, or on Feral Heart and I will be able to get back to you shortly on most days. Please feel free to ask questions and give feedback. If you'd like to join, you may fill-out the application below or find me in-game by friending me via my username; FairyRing, or the recruiter account; OurRecruiter. Please note that if you sign up on our website, we ask that you use your Feral Heart username as your site username.

Code: [Select]
[b]Feral Heart Username:[/b]

[b]Character Name:[/b]

[b]Screenshot of Character:[/b]

[b]Roleplay Sample:[/b]

« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 03:04:00 pm by FairyRing »