Author Topic: OnionKnight's Plethora of OC's  (Read 2326 times)

Offline OnionKnight

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Mulligan is my boi <3
    • OnionKnightly
    • View Profile
    • Deliverance
OnionKnight's Plethora of OC's
« on: November 02, 2016, 10:30:31 am »

The new! The old! The wild and shy, it's no lie that I've had a gazillion OC's. A majority of them come with fairly unique and interesting backstories [well to me at least]. Disregarding my young-ish Feral-Heart days, here are a couple of OC's that have stuck with me through the years, and newer OC's who have snuck their way into my heart. <3

Blackstar:

lineart [c] http://wintaria.deviantart.com/

A black tom with icy blue eyes. My absolute first Warrior Cats OC, which could be why he holds such a special place in my memory. <3 Also, he was the OC which I founded my very first Warriors roleplay as well. c: OCoTNA [if any even remember it] -- Blackstar was a kindhearted tom to those within his clan, however he did not tolerate rulebreakers and even went so far as to exile his own niece for breaking the code on multiple occasions. Some viewed his beliefs as harsh, yet he remained firm. As moons passed, his leadership was challenged by a rival clan, and their leader Skystar. This lead to moons of conflict between the two clans, and Blackstar found himself losing faith in Starclan, himself, and his beliefs changing. Regardless, he carried on for the sake of his clan. After many battles, Windclan began to realize just how insane their leader Skystar was becoming and a revolt began, half of the clan splitting off to follow the deputy's leadership and the other half remaining loyal to Skystar regardless of his insanity. Blackstar took the rebel faction into his own camp with open paws, and worked closely with Windclan's deputy [who soon became his best friend] to overthrow Skystar. Plus more... This character was incredibly interesting, and that is just scraping the tip of the iceburg, not even diving into his history or some more important events and stuffs.

Bumblestar:

art [c] http://paradiseefalls.deviantart.com/

A more recent warriorcats leader. c: Bumble was a tawny she-cat with a striped tail and spots on her hind legs. She and her family were born into Breezeclan, where she grew up peacefully and eventually became leader. Under her leadership her clan thrived, until conflict with the neighboring clan, Streamclan began. Water is an invaluable resource, especially during a drought and this particular dry season was nasty. Prey was scarce, a majority of what was left were small skeletal rodents. Water was drying up, and Streamclan thinking of their own survival locked down their borders, cutting off Breezeclan from their only water supply. The typically chipper and cheery she-cat would fall into a depression at the state of her clan, and only through the encouragement of her kin and closest friends was she able to pull herself back up and move forward. This lead to border battles between Stream and Breezeclan as they fought over what little water was left. Starclan looked down upon the four clans with disappointment, they knew what was coming, and knew that if the clans didn't cease their bickering it'd spell disaster. Relations between Breeze and Streamclan became worse and worse until one gathering, Wolfstar broke the peace treaty by allowing her temper to get the better of her and blatantly attacking Bumblestar during the night of the full moon. The fight raged on until a crack of lightning struck the earth, shaking each cat to their core and putting an end to the fighting, without another word the four clans departed. .....aaannnddd again that is scraping the tip of the iceburg. xD There is just so much to write when it comes to my characters so I share snippets.

Tinystep/paw:

art [c] http://boogiepaw.deviantart.com/

Oh man, this character. She'll always hold a precious place in my heart. <3 Caveclan was a clan that valued strength and size over everything. They loathed weakness, and loathed outsiders. Sadly for my little sphynx kitten, she was born into this clan. In fact, she nearly didn't survive the birth. Not due to complications, but because the clan's Medicine Cat [who happened to be her father] was taught by his mentor to snap the neck of any newborn runt. For the good of the clan, only the strong may survive. Luckily, Tinykit's mother refused to allow that to happen. Over the moons as Tinykit grew, she remained distant and fearful of the world around her. Everything was a danger, and it didn't help that within her clan arguments leading to physical tooth and claw fights were commonplace. She was treated with disgust, and was often made fun of for being hairless and small. Her self-confidence and drive were at an all time low, and then she became an apprentice. It was during her apprenticeship when she met Willowwisp [played by Rudo <3] and her confidence began to grow. Steadily, she became more outgoing and actually went out of her way to initiate conversation... And then her mother died. In a fit of rage for [unknown] reasons her father, the medicine cat, murdered her mother. This was hard enough to cope with, and a day or so later in guilt her father threw himself off the cliff and ended his own life. This left Tinypaw alone as an orphan with her two siblings Mottlepaw and Vixenpaw. The three siblings were distant after that, none of them spoke a word to each other until Tinypaw decided to approach Vixen. Visibly upset, Vixen poured her anger out on Tiny and accused her of being the reason their father hated their mother so much. If Tiny wasn't born, none of this would have happened... Distraught, every ounce of confidence Tinypaw had was demolished, she even AGREED with her sibling, so she turn and ran. Far away. ;; This marked the end of any conversation between Tiny and her family, and a moon later she was murdered in cold blood by an outsider. The last thing Tiny heard was that it was her fault, and her siblings hated her. *sob sob*

Of course, I adore all of my OC's, but there are always those particular ones who you'll always look back at with fond memories! These are those for me. :) I've got more, maybe I'll update this later but its uh... 3:30 AM and I need sleep. xD

Update: Pictures of a bunch of my past and present OC's <3 Image heavy!

Michu the Fox:

Lines [c] http://smash-ii.deviantart.com/

Snowdrift:

Lines [c] BoogaMouse

Crescendo:

Lines [c] TaintedRemorse

Rosalii Vanrose:

Lines [c] I actually don't know ;; lmk if you do!

Redfrost:

Lines [c] http://plasticss.deviantart.com/

Oakpaw:

Lines [c] http://eyenoom.deviantart.com/

Cloverbreeze:

Lines [c] unknown ;;

Redspring:

Lines [c] wintaria

Spiderweb:

Lines [c] unknown ;;

[/font]
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 09:37:34 pm by OnionKnight »

Profile gif [c] TheSpookyWolf
Signature art [c] Kr00bs

ArcticGalaxy

Re: OnionKnight's Plethora of OC's
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 10:47:13 am »
Oh my god Tinypaw is adorable! Lovely OC's you have here though!

DreamerDay

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 11:21:43 am »
Adorable Ocs you have.

Offline OnionKnight

• Experienced Traveler
  • Mulligan is my boi <3
    • OnionKnightly
    • View Profile
    • Deliverance
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2016, 07:41:51 pm »
Thanks both!  ;; and ye Tinypaw is and always will be an adorable smol bean. XD

Signature art [c] Kr00bs

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2016, 08:31:15 pm »
"Whale hello there" xD

I had a Warrior Cats character named Blackstar a few years ago. Yours seems like an interesting character

This must've been time consuming to make. It's great that you included so much info. And I love the artwork with all three of your characters.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2016, 08:48:37 pm »
Aww you have such cute characters! I really love Tinystep!
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline OnionKnight

• Experienced Traveler
  • Mulligan is my boi <3
    • OnionKnightly
    • View Profile
    • Deliverance
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2016, 08:53:27 pm »
Thankee ;; Everyone loves my naked smol kitten <3 xD There is just so much to love!

And yeah, he was a pretty interesting guy.

There were three more characters I was gonna add [I may still add if I ever feel like it] but it was around 3:30 AM when I finished up and I was like "dang I gotta sleep" xD

Signature art [c] Kr00bs

Offline Chilled.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Heh, Look At The Hate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2016, 05:34:50 am »
Very nice Oc's! Great work luv!~