Author Topic: Legends of the Stars! Warriors Roleplay! [Closed for now.]  (Read 1851 times)

Offline OnionKnight

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Mulligan is my boi <3
    • OnionKnightly
    • View Profile
    • Deliverance
Legends of the Stars! Warriors Roleplay! [Closed for now.]
« on: February 05, 2017, 03:25:04 am »

Literate - Sited - Mapped - Realistic -  Triple Clanned - Active - Friendly - Plotted
http://lots-fh.proboards.com/
Welcome one and all to LotS! We are a new community of dedicated members looking to start up a warrior cats roleplay!
Lets take a deeper look at some of those tags, and what they mean to us!

Literate:
Yep! We consider ourselves to be a literate roleplay. What this means to us is we expect the length of a post in this RP to be between 1 and 1/2 paragraphs, or 1 and 1/2 Feral Heart posts. If you struggle to gain this length, then try describing things in your post. What is your character feeling, or thinking? What do their surroundings look like? Is it rather hot or wet at the moment IC? Mention it and your character's reaction to it! This also means that if you are accepted into the RP, the rest of the staff and roleplay will expect you to keep the quality of the sample you sent to join. If we notice that your roleplaying has become less literate compared to when we allowed you to join, then we have a bit of an issue. Lastly, please keep your "wolfspeak" on a leash. We try to cater to and be friendlier to the side of roleplay which doesn't understand wolfspeak.

Sited:
We've got a website and registry is required. Why you ask? For communication purposes! Not only do websites serve as a useful tool for you to tell us if you're not gonna be on, they serve as a place for us to bond as a community. Whether it be by sharing art, playing games, reading character bios, chatting in our Meowbox or reading up on announcements it gives us a place to chat outside of the actual game itself. It's a very useful tool!

Realistic:
Regardless of if we are a roleplay in a game or not, we strive for realism in both character creation and roleplay. Please do not make your characters super tiny or insanely massive. Two clicks to the right from default is the highest, and one click to the left from default is the smallest. This also means that no neon colors are allowed on your character, and please only use markings that could be found in real-life. By this we mean spots, stripes, etc etc... Nothing like the "Biohazard" marking or "Triad" marking. Furthering this, obviously wings and full lion manes are not allowed. Items are allowed but only items you may find in nature such as feathers, flowers, leaves, twigs etc.

Active:
We consider ourselves to be active. Don't get us wrong we understand real life happens, and the staff themselves will have their days where they won't be on. Active to us means you're online and participating in roleplay or recruitment at least 3-4 times a week. We'd like to get to know you, and we can't do that if you're never around! :)

Plotted:
We do have a plot! However as we are a newer roleplay with ranks still needing to be filled we are putting that plot on hold. The plot will be released in pieces and parts once the roleplay is standing firmly on all four warrior cat feet and we've got members logging in and roleplaying! Basically, we want interest before we start anything up!

Mapped:
We have a private map created by our very own catsoup! They spent quite a bit of time on it and its really great! ;; It is something that needs to be downloaded, and if you cannot do that then I'm afraid this may not be the roleplay for you. However, if you are willing to follow instructions then the other staff and I will happily walk you through the steps!

Friendly:
We strive to foster a friendly and respectful community of roleplayers, bullying by ANYONE OOC regardless of rank is not tolerated. Here are a few points I'd like to bring up before you join, you'll find them in the rules themselves but they should be mentioned here as well:

Dirty jokes are funny. I know that. Yet, if someone asks you to stop due to being uncomfortable, offended, etc. then you must stop. It's a respect thing, laugh about it with people who also find it funny! Don't force it on those who may not have the same sense of humor.
*TRIGGER WARNING*
There are topics that should not be discussed, joked about, or even mentioned. This includes molesting, rape, abuse, and suicide. These are very real things, that very real people have gone through. It isn't a joking matter, and joking about it perpetuates the idea that these real situations are the source of humor. It's not. Regardless of if you agree or not, it will not be tolerated in this roleplay. If you are feeling suicidal, or feel like you do need to talk about this topic, please feel free to message a friend or staff.
*TRIGGER END*
On the end of that very heavy note, we try and include everyone in your conversations and RPing. Our goal is to make everyone feel welcome, not out-casted!

Now that we've told you a little bit about us let me introduce you to our current staff members and what ranks we happen to have available for application on the website!

Owner:
catsoup/Moiete

Co-Owner:
OnionKnight/CuPcAkEiSyUmMy

Moderator:
CrazedCravings

High ranks available for application are:
[you apply for these on the website:]

Caveclan Leader
Meadowclan Deputy
Caveclan Deputy
Meadowclan Meddie
Caveclan Med-App
Meadowclan Med-App
Hollowclan Med-App

Whew! Thanks for taking the time to get through all of that with me! Here is the application! Please respond below with it completely filled out, I or another staff member will friend you on FH if you have been accepted. You may also join the website and send the application to one of us there! OR -- Simply wait to catch us online and recruiting, our recruiter account is -Moriarty-!

Code: [Select]
FH Username:
Character Name:
Clan Wanted:
Rank Wanted:
Activity IG 1-5:
Roleplay Sample:

« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 01:11:46 am by OnionKnight »

Profile gif [c] TheSpookyWolf
Signature art [c] Kr00bs

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: Legends of the Stars! Warriors Roleplay!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 03:27:51 am »
Wow, this WC roleplay looks awesome!

It's jam packed with juicy information and so clear and well thought out! I also love the clan names!
I'm not much of a WC roleplayer anymore but I wish you great luck on getting members!

<3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 03:28:01 am »
Looks really nice and well planned out<33
Wish you luck with getting some members c:

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline OnionKnight

• Experienced Traveler
  • Mulligan is my boi <3
    • OnionKnightly
    • View Profile
    • Deliverance
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2017, 03:49:13 am »
Wow, this WC roleplay looks awesome!

It's jam packed with juicy information and so clear and well thought out! I also love the clan names!
I'm not much of a WC roleplayer anymore but I wish you great luck on getting members!

<3

Ahh thanks a ton! We spent lots of time on it, and are rather satisfied with the results. :)

Looks really nice and well planned out<33
Wish you luck with getting some members c:

Ahh thank! Appreciate the good wishes! <3 <3

Signature art [c] Kr00bs

Offline OnionKnight

• Experienced Traveler
  • Mulligan is my boi <3
    • OnionKnightly
    • View Profile
    • Deliverance
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2017, 10:28:35 pm »
***BUMP + UPDATE***

Caveclan's Medic position has been claimed by Rudo. c: Congrats!

Signature art [c] Kr00bs

Offline OnionKnight

• Experienced Traveler
  • Mulligan is my boi <3
    • OnionKnightly
    • View Profile
    • Deliverance
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2017, 03:50:40 am »
***Bump + Update! ***

We've been slowly growing. c: Congratulations to Chrybi for being given Hollowclan's Deputy position!

Signature art [c] Kr00bs

Offline smolboog

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • O_o
    • RobloxCringeMoments
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2017, 07:07:45 pm »
:o
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 07:22:19 pm by smolboog »
It isn't the size of the dog in the fight but, the size of the fight in the dog

kumoriwpack.proboards.com