Author Topic: Mad scientist Podium Mod'  (Read 4653 times)

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Mad scientist Podium Mod'
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2017, 11:55:29 pm »
Ahh I absolutely love this mod, it looks so rad! Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us, and keep up the great work c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline D-ead7Dog

• AFK NPC
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • D-ead7Dog
    • d-ead7dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2017, 12:01:58 am »
Holy crap. Even from screenshots I can tell this looks epic. Keep up the great job!
I'll be looking forward to more of your work. :)

Artwork (c) Lynxbrush & CosmicFatality

Originally registered January 15, 2011

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2017, 03:53:29 am »
Due to the external material file you can upgrade or change the background, shelves, characters & animations ect to however you wish.

Put the image you want as the background into textures and edit the material file (the background would be "PodBackDropMat" and the texture listed, is what you rename.)
You can replace to robot frame thing with a preset of your own by doing the same thing, you'll recognize the materials for that if you've made a preset before.

Only just thought of that.  The mesh for the 2 cats supports 2 passes so you can add transparent sparkle effects or just a single transparent pixel if you wish.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Taizer

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • "I can have a margarita at 11:30 am if I want to."
    • TaizerFH
    • TaizerFH
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2017, 02:39:31 pm »
Oh heck! This is impressive, very imaginative of you! I love the work and the effort you put into this, that changing hair color thing is very cool OvO
 I've had a few idea for podiums my self but I could never figure out where to place all the items to get them on the screen once you save the map.
Looking for my converted mesh? You can find them here ! https://taizerfh.wixsite.com/digitalviolence

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2017, 06:22:18 pm »
Oh heck! This is impressive, very imaginative of you! I love the work and the effort you put into this, that changing hair color thing is very cool OvO
 I've had a few idea for podiums my self but I could never figure out where to place all the items to get them on the screen once you save the map.
Put down a grid on a map and looked for the numbers on the grid when you log in. 
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"