Author Topic: More of a broadcast than an introduction.  (Read 1096 times)

Offline Brokami

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • View Profile
More of a broadcast than an introduction.
« on: November 01, 2012, 02:59:24 am »
Hi. I'm me. Bet you never would have guessed.

From now on, on these forums at the least, I'm to go-to-guy for beautifying, and special effects.
Not only for your copy of FeralHeart, but for pictures, as I'm just as mastered in Live effects as I am in Post.
Want me to shoop you and your furry buddies into a real world location? Talk to me. Or, want to make your FH look like a real world location? Me again.

Though, I have no mapping knowledge. (Yet) I meant that in the way that, as I'm sure you all know, I'm dead set on bringing this game's presentation up to date. And so far, I'm doing pretty well.

Boasting aside, talk to me whenever you want, about whatever you want. The things above are favors I'm happy to carry out for free, no sweat. Just ask nicely. :3

Oh, and the name's Chris.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: More of a broadcast than an introduction.
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 03:27:12 am »
Well then, nice to meet you Chris. What you do actually sounds quite neat, specially coming from someone who is picky when it comes to images/design etc.
I'd love to see some of your work or at least what you can do, sometime in the near future. :3
RETIRED.

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 04:28:05 am »
'Sup, Chris! I've seen your high-resolution retextures for the FH terrains, and I gotta say that they are pretty darn awesome. Welcome aboard the FH express, and I look forward to seeing what other kinds of awesome mods you have to offer. :)

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 05:52:49 pm »
Well Hello to you Chris,

and a warm welcome to the forums and to the world of Feral Heart~

Your work really does sound interesting, and I really look forward on seeing what you can do. ;3

My name is SusieQ or Shallow, in game you'll probably meet me as one of these characters; Chicco, Zoe, Bindi, Rinn or Chui.
You can read about these chars in the Characters thread, and you can read my own bio at the Member Bios & Journals thread. ~.^

I hope to see more of you soon, and never hesitate to come by and say hi to me in game or send a pm on the forum if you need any help or just wanna chat.

Cheers~

Offline Cloudandis

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • It could end here, but that wouldn't be any fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 01:14:08 am »
Welcome to the site chris! I hope you enjoy your stay.