Author Topic: Hello, everyone! c:  (Read 1459 times)

Offline Nephrite

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • nephriite
    • View Profile
Hello, everyone! c:
« on: October 26, 2012, 02:52:35 am »
Hey guys! c:

I'm Earyn, if you are too lazy to look over.
I'm not new here, but I wanted to get on the forums to meet some people. I'm pretty active on the game, I'm mostly seen in the South Pole.

I am a literate roleplayer, meaning I post a paragraph for roleplay. xD Not many of those around here. I'd love to maybe make a pack with other literate roleplayers. c:

So? Tell me about yourself? :I

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, everyone! c:
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 03:15:23 am »
Hello there, Earyn. It's a pleasure to have you here with us on the forum, hope you'll find some fun things on here as well.
Please, take time to read the rules if you haven't already.

Official game rules
Official Forum rules and guidelines

You can find my own introduction when I was known under the name "Tass"/"Tasslet" here and my biograph here.

I am a literate RP'er myself, but, I've quit RP'ing. I enjoy spending my time on the forum nowadays, along with socializing with people in Fluorite or wherever I can be found at the time.
Perhaps you'll come visit the N/Z sometime? ;3
RETIRED.

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 11:14:54 am »
Hellu Earyn

A warm welcome to you~
I hope you'll enjoy the forum as much as the rest of us do :3

My name is SusieQ aka Shallow, and you'll meet me in-game on the characters Chicco, Zoe, Chui or Rinn~ You'll usually see me hanging around Fluorite Plains- never hesitate if you feel like coming by to say hello.

There are bios of all my chars in the Characters thread, and my personal bio you can find in the Member Bios & Journals thread~

Cheers!

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2012, 09:55:40 pm »
Hello Earyn and welcome to the forum. It is a pleasure to meet you :)

I am a literate roleplayer, meaning I post a paragraph for roleplay. xD Not many of those around here. I'd love to maybe make a pack with other literate roleplayers. c:
Since your new to the forum have you checked out the forum general roleplay section:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=45.0
You can advertise for roleplays there or find and join any style of role play there. I'm sure you are bound to run into some more literate roleplayers around the forum especially since forum style roleplaying is much more rich and different compared to in game roleplay. :)

There is also an off-topic roleplay area too if you'd like to take a look:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=39.0

If you'd like to read more about my character feel free to click the link under my signature to read his bio. :) I hope to see you around the forum more often and that you make many new friends on here.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 09:57:56 pm by LordSuragaha »

JackobLoveu

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2012, 10:32:16 pm »
Welcome to FH, My name is Thrillex but you can call me Thriller ^^ Enjoy

Offline Alaskan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2012, 01:06:35 am »
Welcome to the forums! :) You'll have a great time.

If you have any questions post it in the forum after you looked for a similar post.

Make sure you read the forum rules.

~~Allie

ArticSong

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2012, 04:15:55 am »
Hewwo Earyn! I bet the whoule FH staff and members are wishing you a warm welcome with indeed open paws~

Offline Cloudandis

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • It could end here, but that wouldn't be any fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2012, 12:12:41 am »
Hey there! If you're not one to look over the the right/ left ((depends on your view)) then I'll give you my nickname rather than my full name :D I'm known as cloudandis to new people and strangers, but my friends call me cloud, cloudy, clouders, or Jack Rabbit. I'm more commonly seen as a Blue Jay in game though. Glad to make your acquaintance! And I'm also glad to hear that you're a literate role player. I also am literate, but at times I tend to god mod. ((hate that)) But I also try to keep things realistic. After all, a small bird can't take on an entire wolf pack and murder them all. ((unless of course, you god mod.))

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2012, 12:27:07 pm »
Hi there Earyn! It's great to have another literate roleplayer to join us on the forum ^^ I hope you enjoy your time here, feel free to join the forum roleplays.

Welcome to the forum! :D
Will be inactive due to work and exams.