Author Topic: Recent (or not so recent) art! 8D  (Read 1556 times)

Offline Nephrite

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • nephriite
    • View Profile
Recent (or not so recent) art! 8D
« on: July 12, 2016, 03:32:43 pm »
So I figured I'd might as well show off my art  as well! I don't art very often because I'm lazy but hey
My dA is nephriite, I'd appreciate any stopping by! <3

Listed in order from newest to oldest~

I finished this one about a month ago! These were cute gay wolves to draw~ I'm still trying to work out the kinks on my shading technique also; tips are welcomed!

Finished a couple months ago. This is based off of Rhea, one of my pixel cats from Tygras.com. The site is a little.. not alive, but you can still find me there occasionally~ Some of the details were messy on this, but it was still a learning experience for me c:

Also finished a couple months ago. My tablet had been out of order for a long time and this was the first thing I managed to do upon its repair. There's a few odd details, but it's still fairly nice in my opinion! :0 Her name is Sabine, and she's one of my pixel cat bbys from Mweor.com, a site I would definitely recommend for  all my cat people out there. There's lots of different things to do on Mweor, such as breeding, exploring, and roleplaying, and there's a bunch of cool breeds of them! Because who wouldn't want a lion with a firey mane, or a jaguar with plants growing from its back?

I did this one two years ago, and it took me awhile to complete and was yet another big learning experience for me. There was a lot of dynamic that I admittedly don't usually capture and some interesting angles to play with, and also fire. Green fire. The character was based off of a roleplay I took part in (and am now bringing to FH *points to signature~*)

Aaaand this is the oldest one even worth showing. This was a vent from a long time ago and probably the first piece I attempted fur shading in some form xD

Thank you for stopping by! ;o; If you want to follow me or llama me on dA, find me at nephriite! <3

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
Re: Recent (or not so recent) art! 8D
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 03:43:11 pm »
Your art looks wonderful! :3

Offline Chknsoup

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Beyonce's chosen one
    • smol
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 04:02:41 pm »
ooo! I love your style of art, so adorable <3
slaying since the 90's

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 06:00:56 pm »
There's something unique and beautiful about your art that is really captivating. <3 The fur shading in the last image is very well done, and I wouldn't have thought it to be your first time shading it unless you mentioned it. I'll definitely have to stop by your Deviantart sometime and take a look around. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2016, 06:22:06 pm »
Love your style, its so unique and beautiful<3 Keep up the awesome work floofie c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2016, 10:34:54 pm »
Followed and llama badge given! Your art is beautiful!

Offline Nephrite

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • nephriite
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2016, 12:59:51 am »
Ahhhhh thank you all so much! ;o; It really means a lot. <3