Author Topic: Has anyone ever had a "sequel dream"?  (Read 3067 times)

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: Has anyone ever had a "sequel dream"?
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2017, 07:59:22 am »
I know for sure that I have but I can't recall specific examples of them. I think it's relatively common amongst people to continue where they left off in a previous dream.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Arkham_Scout

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Yes, I am back
    • View Profile
    • my toyhou.se
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2017, 01:50:37 pm »
I have sequel dreams all of the time, some I don't understand. Like in sequel dream, I'm in this apartment building with an Bernese Mountain Dog and this guy with glass keeps on appearing at my door and asking me if I was his friend. I kept on saying no, but we become friends anyway. then the dreams goes over again but slightly different with a different person for each dream. like a woman in a blue hoodie,a guy in a plaid shirt etc.

I don't even know why this dream keeps on happening. but it happens a lot

I kinda stop sleeping since then. I only get like 2 hours of sleep now.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 02:08:37 pm by Silverdash »

Offline Aclediptus

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • Where are the Almond Doughnuts
    • aclediptus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2017, 02:45:57 pm »
Sequel dreams! I have so many of them, usually what happens is that I dream of them once before until months later they appear again with much more depth or detail and I remember a bunch of them quite well.

Here's some of them:
My favorite one had myself flying, well, more like swimming in the air inside endless halls and corridors made out of concrete and I was just swooshing around like crazy. Until it blips and I end up in some sort of large library after flying through a ventilation tunnel and got grounded again on regular surface, everything was brick red and the humans were more like hairless mole creatures. It was night time so I decided to see if I can have a place to stay, I approached one of them who was bulky but kind of awkward, he had a big nose too. He allowed me onboard his truck, which is just as red as everything else. He told me that everyone's here a literal cannibal and I should have kept hiding in the corridors. This one hasn't ended so I'm curious on how it'll continue.

Another one which I considered my most detailed had myself on the top of a canyon with my best friend, running from I'm not sure what. We hitchhiked an old normal-looking fellow in a 50's looking Ford pickup to who knows where and had a huge detour where we got separated after we hit a fence since only one of us could climb through, but eventually reunited. It felt like a long hike but it never changed to night until the end of the dream where we found a small villa with a man waiting, a man with six arms on his torso and a disfigured face. Throughout the dream there were these cryptic looking figures who just look like scribbly shadows screeching intensely hiding behind withered trees which I'll be guessing are the things I and my friend were running from. Once we entered the villa there wasn't a sign of them anywhere but inside the place looked more like another place entirely, it's as crowded as a market square and it looked like Chinatown but with twisted looking humanoid creatures. In the end a warning poem appeared. And this is just the summary of it, huehe

I'm sure sequel dreams are common, dreams tend to be repetitive and leave plenty of chance for expansion and alteration. They're pretty interesting! Fun too, mines at least.

Currently retired floof

Find me on discord: Aclediptus#7160

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2017, 07:57:15 pm »
they don't happen often

however this roleplay thing i'm in(star wars oriented, duh) has been popping up into them the past few nights. it's about as sequel a dream as i've gotten in ages.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline angelcake12

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Gone I may seem, but never in my wildest dreams.
    • angeldare1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2018, 03:40:40 am »
Yes, one day I went through my closet, into a very creepy world. I escaped with difficulty. Only to reoccur the dream, the people was less creepy. I guess from how I talked to them they 'improved' their lives? Yet, wasn't completely normal. I escaped with medium level difficulty. Then, the last time I came there it was completely empty, abandoned, and overall it was.. easier to escape then ever. Well, never-mind, it wasn't empty. The people was just avoiding me instead of attacking or acting creepy like the first. It's been awhile and I won't go into long speech. But, yeah I  had. It was weird. XD
Happy Fall!
Never give up y'all. <3

Offline JewelWildmoon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ~Inside of Every Demon is a Rainbow~
    • Flippyisadorable
    • Jewel Wildmoon
    • @JewelWildmoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2018, 03:49:15 pm »
I think I might have, but I think I just had more repeated dreams where I can change the choices my made the first time XD Unfortunately, these days I don't dream much. The last one I had was great though XD
The Strength of the Pack is the Wolf, The Strength of the Wolf is the Pack

~~~~~~~~~PM me if ya wanna chat <3~~~~~~~~~

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2018, 07:52:31 pm »
I always have sequel dreams sometimes multiple sequel dreams of one dream, it usually happens to me about 1 or 2 months apart from the original dream, I like when it is a dream I had fun in that gets a sequel, but the nightmare sequels are not so great, though usually in the nightmare sequels I over come what ever scared me in the first one by beating them up, killing them, or outsmarting them.