Poll

Will you encourage the staff?

Yes
10 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Hope this helps  (Read 1599 times)

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
Hope this helps
« on: November 27, 2015, 09:17:17 pm »
Ok I don't know if there is where it goes but

I was told that FH is being hacked so I would like to say a few words about this.

This paragraph is to those effected by the hackers. I want to say just hang in there our staff members are taking care of it. They got our backs. Just sit down and take deep breaths and just think of the fun times you had on FH don't worry about whats going on cause the staff got this they can do it. So if you want you can message the staff members and just encourage them cause they got our backs so lets get theres by encouraging them.

This paragraph is to the staff members. Ok guys you have always had our backs in the past and you have our backs now and you will have it in the future to come. We trust you. I do not want to put pressure on y'all to hurry up cause I don't like pressure XD so take your time do what you have to do. I am praying that these hackers will be caught and face severe consequences. You guys got this I believe in y'all.
We are all perfectly imperfect don't let anyone decide who you should be just be yourself if someone calls you a mistake thats ok cause none of us are perfect

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
Re: Hope this helps
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 09:22:49 pm »
This is a very lovely thread. Thanks for the positive support, I'm sure everyone really appreciates it. I know I do. <3 I also agree with the paragraph towards the staff members, they're doing a wonderful job at handling the problem at hand and I'm sure they'll be able to take care of it.

in-game: hooli

Preach

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2015, 09:27:01 pm »
The staff are doing their best to figure out what's happening to the game...I know they're exhausted. X3 I'm glad they're pulling this off, just to make us more safe and happier. Yes, what a wonderful thread to make. I know this will brighten their day.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2015, 09:37:50 pm »
Personally would have posted it in the Praise board.
However. It is very sweet of you to pot such kind words.
I am pretty sure the staff is rather stressed right now, answering PM's and making sure the forum doesn't go off in panic.
I believe in them too.
All we can do for now is wait.
RETIRED.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2015, 09:44:34 pm »
Thank you for the lovely words. We're sorting on working everything out so that you guys can play sometime soon. I'll move this over to the Praise board, too, since it would seem more appropriate there. <3

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2015, 01:00:52 am »
To the staff; Stay strong. I know you can do it, you've been so dedicated to the game and we're all very grateful that you can be here to keep things calm while everything is down. Thank you. You're doing great!
Happy Pride Month!