Author Topic: Game troubles... Help please? D: EDIT: Fixed...??  (Read 678 times)

Offline RatBait

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I've got Rattitude�
    • View Profile
Game troubles... Help please? D: EDIT: Fixed...??
« on: January 29, 2016, 11:07:05 pm »
EDIT: FIXED??

The game allows me to log in, but once I'm in, I only see my character. Nothing else. No map, no people talking in the general, or local - just my character, my character name and username. That's all.

Is there anyway to fix this, or am I stuck not being able to play? :c I've restarted, reinstalled, etc and nothing seems to fix it. I have no issues whatsoever logging in, and connecting to the server.

I just cannot seem to access the maps, or other players... Is this happening to anyone else?

EDIT: It FINALLY let me into Ficho tunnel after clicking the return home button repeatedly... I logged back out to see if I could encounter the glitch again, and it happened once again - but apparently I AM able to play, so I'm not sure exactly if this is a glitch or if the game was set up like this, after the events that happened a while back - I just recently returned after about a year or more of inactivity - I'm VERY sorry if this is a known glitch, or if the game has been set up like this!! :c
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 11:13:06 pm by Ratty »

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Game troubles... Help please? D: EDIT: Fixed...??
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 11:14:55 pm »
Locking this since the issue seems to have been fixed already. Feel free to create another thread if you run into more issues! ^^
Farewell everyone<3