Author Topic: Two-Odd Questions  (Read 1486 times)

Offline Neowulf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Somewhere, in an alternate universe...
    • View Profile
Two-Odd Questions
« on: June 04, 2015, 02:51:21 am »
Excuse the noob post, but...

I don't exactly know how name changes for the forums work and I want to be sure I won't accidentally reveal my crappy email.

Second off, I also want to know how to modify signature size because I want to change my signature to what is an oversized image at the moment. I need help resizing it, and I only have GIMP.

If you have simple answers to either of these questions, please do tell.~

Art gallery
[Find me in-game as Neowulf]

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
Re: Two-Odd Questions
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 03:31:24 am »
Question 1-> I have never changed my name on the forum, but in your profile, edit, forum related, you have the option to change the way your name will appear on the forums. Your e-mail will only be visible if you un check the box. (if you know what I mean, i'm super tired so I could be making zero sense).
Question 2-> hmmmmm, I use ArtRange so I can easily change the size of things, but yours is also an animation so I'm a little un sure about this my self. Possibly, when you upload it to TinyPic, change the size from "default" to the smallest option available.
Hope this helps at least a little :)
- Shay
pm for free art i need practice

Master_callos

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 01:21:21 pm »
In terms of your second question you can use a website called Ezgif if the picture you're referencing is a GIF image. Simply upload the image you want to edit and change the size to what you need.

Offline Neowulf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Somewhere, in an alternate universe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2015, 07:28:20 pm »
In terms of your second question you can use a website called Ezgif if the picture you're referencing is a GIF image. Simply upload the image you want to edit and change the size to what you need.
I believe I may have been a bit unclear. I don't want to continue using the numbat tongue gif, I want to resize a still screenshot from within Feralheart. It needs to fit the limits of the signature, but I also don't want it to be distorted. How would I do this?

Art gallery
[Find me in-game as Neowulf]

Master_callos

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2015, 08:24:28 pm »
You can use this website to re-size the image. I am not sure on whether the image will become distorted in the progress however. As long as the image isn't down-sized too much it should be fine.