Author Topic: Question about the rules  (Read 896 times)

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
Question about the rules
« on: June 16, 2016, 11:29:19 pm »
"We also discourage users from creating tons of accounts for the game by themselves, for more than one reason. If the staff believes a user is in possession of too many accounts, some of them might be deleted without any warning."

How many is too many? I have two accounts (I'm active on both for different RPs and such), and a third account with I share with my BFF (even though she doesn't play get to play the game often). This third account I actually got from a different friend, so I guess I'm sorta sharing it with 3 people? I use it most often though. Is that too many accounts? I don't really want to delete any of them, but if I have too, I guess I don't have much of a choice, do I? I don't want to loose any of my characters. o3o"
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Question about the rules
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 11:41:05 pm »
Well, if have 5+ even then yeah....
But since you have two and you have a purpose for it and you're not just making accounts just to make them then I guess it's okay(?)
As for the third one that you're sharing amongst other people you might want to be careful. Since it's the same IP location of the accounts and if you get in trouble, it might come back to you and not just your friends on this one.
Some of my accounts I might have to delete because I was saving it for my siblings but they're better off making their own in the future so I won't get the blame. I know you're probably doing it out good intentions but next time Reg opens you can tell them and they can try and make their own accounts just in case ^^
So this one can be a bit tricky ( IMO ) because an account can be removed after about a year+ of inactivity...

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 11:41:20 pm »
I don't see much wrong with this. I personally have my current main, a recruiter account for a soon-to-be rp and an account that will soon become my new main (because my old username is ew).

I believe that too many accounts will be 10+ spam accounts that just take up usernames and data.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2016, 11:43:59 pm »
Thanks everyone! ^w^
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao