Author Topic: FH Messenger?  (Read 2763 times)

Offline Jinchuuriki

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Im an Indestructible Master of War
    • View Profile
FH Messenger?
« on: April 05, 2011, 06:50:51 pm »
This is a picture of what i figured the FH messenger would be like. Why we should have it is on the right of the picture.

And also this would be included with FH, so when you download it, you would also have this. and all the friends you add in game, would automatically transfer over to the messenger.

Im also aware that i left a lot of things out, but i didnt want to add a lot because i figured it is just an outline and not much thought needs to be put into it right now

Finally, i know that this would be prety complicated to do and would take a while, but i mean, people can dream and have ideas ^-^

Please tell me what you think and also if you have more ideas to go along with it, post them and i will make sure to edit this!!

(PS I know this is in need of more color xD, yet again, it is just an outline)

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: FH Messenger?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 07:23:59 pm »
Well, you thought it through, and arr probably some work getting this made. But this feels far out of hand. I really don't think it would work out that well even if there was a try in making something like this, and time could be spent on something else.

I wouldn't have anything against having it, I just don't find this as needed or helping the progress of the game. It does sound like a dream, this chat program would most likely need it's own server to be hosted on just to run well. And all the time needed to make it to work.

I really find it easier to just add eachother on msn, ICQ, Aim, yahoo or whatever people prefer using, I mean, you can even link those things from your forum profiles right here, can't be that hard to get there. Nothing wrong with that.

The only difference would be that it would be called "FH messenger" and that your friends ingame would go straight into it. And that's not enough to even consider this in my eyes. xD

Cool idea though. but not something I'd really want.
Former community manager of FeralHeart