Author Topic: suggestions  (Read 989 times)

Offline snappyhyena

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • oh worm
    • View Profile
suggestions
« on: July 10, 2019, 06:49:31 pm »
i see that this is an area for suggestions? well, here i go! (might even bump with more suggestions if i feel like it)

• inner mouth, ears, paws, and *possibly* even teeth should get their own color sliders. this promotes characters that use unnaturally colored accents in said areas. (shamelessly adding this because i love altering those sorts of colors in my own designs)
  • what's it called again.. heterochromia? if i'm correct? there should be an option to enable and disable character's eyes to be different colors. disabling it makes both eyes the same color without having to copy the RGB code back. on the other hand, is it possible for characters to have two different types of eyes as well? i.e. left eye is cloudy/blind and one is not. this would be excellent for characters with eye scars. maybe separate color sliders between pupils, irises and schlera, too.
  • this one's a LONG shot, but what about interactive companions/pets like other games have?
  • add quests or something that makes the game more interactive! especially for people who don't have others to talk to that much. maybe add another "obstacle course" map like ascension island or hold ingame competitions every once in a while for minigames along with possible prizes. also, think about an ingame currency. how could it be obtained and what can it be used for? could there be new ingame mechanics specifically for it?
  • if new character models can be added, i suggest adding any of these just for a start of ideas; BUNNIES (please), goats, deer, horses, alligators/snakes/lizards and other reptiles, rodents (rats and moles), birds (can be large, walking birds like emus and flamingos or smaller flying birds like crows, owls and finches) primates like lemurs and baboons, bears, wild cattle species, wildebeest, weasels and ferrets. everything i could find that might be suitable for both the game and roleplay experience.
  • there should be more variation to the feline and canine models. wider faces, more room for even shorter snouts, etc. for example, if you were to create a tiger character or fox character it'd mostly be a struggle to even get it to look like what species you're aiming for. one thing is that, say, the feline's face stylization is a little too narrow to really imitate that of a tiger's face. on the other hand, i think body shape customization would be a HUGE help in setting your character's personality or getting the species just right. a lot of animals tend to have their head level with their body, a generally shorter body, or have a slightly more "hunched" spine (shamelessly mentioning this too for my characters oop)
  • add a few more scenic biome maps for more roleplay advantages. includes; a savannah or desert map, a dense woods map, vast plains map, foggy mountains/valley map, snowy tundra map (caves would sound good too), or a village-style map.

i really do hope this list inspires other possible features or future updates, these are just some ideas to work off of that i've had in mind for a while! i'm curious what other people would add to it as well
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 09:48:59 pm by snappyhyena »