Author Topic: Neo's Ultra Mega Beastly Crossover RP Party(Date Updated)  (Read 4089 times)

Offline Neowulf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Somewhere, in an alternate universe...
    • View Profile
Neo's Ultra Mega Beastly Crossover RP Party(Date Updated)
« on: October 10, 2014, 03:12:39 am »
The Ultra-Mega-Beastly Crossover RP Party
Hey erryone, and welcome!
This is a big event that I'm hoping will grow like a big fat snowball, and I hope that as many people as POSSIBLE will come and prance around roleplaying, with Creepypastas, Pokemon, Game Characters, Anime characters, et cetera, colliding gracefully and roleplaying together. And if you don't fall into any of these categories, don't worry! You can come as a wolf or lion or alien or ANYTHING! It doesn't matter anyways!
And the literacy levels don't matter, either!

Well, now that it's been described in *TOTAL GRACE*, let me tell you the more useful details.
Parties always begin one day and go on to a day two-ish days away.
NEXT PARTY BEGINS:
Tuesday 10/28/14. Ends Thursday 10/30/14.

Two-ish ground rules though:

All characters except for characters in the FH universe(Wolves, lions, aliens, etc) should be logically confused, at least at first, about how the heck they got there, unless a TARDIS was used in the case of Whovians.

OBEY ALL OF THE FREAKIN' FH RULES! This will help to ensure that everybody is safe from being banned, but shipping and romance is O.K. unless it's sex. Cross-fanbase shipping is okay! If you want a pairing to happen, that's good on you!

Some other info is that I will likely be on a character called Neo(IGN - Neowulf), and the Co-Host will likely be on a character called Greek(IGN - GreekGods101/RomanGods010). There is a group for whoever wants to be in the crossover party for all the weekend, and in the future parties all across THOSE weekends.

That's all, Folks! Thanks for reading through, and please spread the word about this with your friends! ouo
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 12:56:14 am by Neowulf »

Art gallery
[Find me in-game as Neowulf]

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Neo's Ultra Mega Beastly Crossover RP Party
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 03:32:47 am »
//Handraise// Is it okay if my characters are teleported in a TARDIS to the place, though they've never been there, aren't so confused about being there at all?

Are my characters allowed to get drunk? :C

I'll be sure to spread the world tomorrow, though, if I can. This sounds exciting man. |D

Offline Neowulf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Somewhere, in an alternate universe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2014, 03:36:04 am »
The use of TARDISes is exclusive to Whovian characters, and would be a good excuse to bypass the confusion.

Your characters are allowed to get drunk, but no inappropriate actions by your characters when they are inebriated. Hope this helps, Hugrf c=

Art gallery
[Find me in-game as Neowulf]

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 08:31:56 pm »
This looks awesome, Neo! I'll try to be there!
I mean, a huge party JUST for roleplaying! XD This is genius!

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2014, 04:54:06 am »
I'll try to be there! I'll be on as T.D. (11th doctor as a wolf) or Zek (a shapeshifting Dalek)!
Also, I met someone with a user similar the RomanGods one... He was playing as a character named Sha The Dalek or somewhere along those lines....