Author Topic: YouTube Video for all.  (Read 4139 times)

Offline Reincarnation

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
YouTube Video for all.
« on: November 29, 2015, 01:05:59 pm »
Greetings there,
 I know that FeralHeart has been having a tough time lately with the Hacking and the game being down. When I first joined FeralHeart in 2012 on my 'nooby' account, I only seen the server go down a few times but hearing how the game has been hacked, made my stomach turn. FeralHeart means a lot to many people and myself included so I decided that I'd let everyone who plays FeralHeart unite in this video. I'm not telling you that you need to be fancy with dozens of effects, you can make it with Windows Movie Maker if you must, but this video is going to represent that no matter what happens that we can all pull through, together. Feralheart as community, that nothing will put us down. We've always been a strong community and no matter it's going to stay that way. So If you don't have a recording or editing software but support this, I'll happily put your username at the end of the video because we are all united when it comes to FeralHeart.
If you'd like a part then comment on the video so I can keep track of all the parts, It's easier for me. If you'd like your name at the end then comment on the forum.
Have a amazing day!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 01:48:48 pm by Reincarnation »

Offline HollowWolf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
Re: YouTube Video for all.
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 01:26:35 pm »
Unfortunately, the link isn't working for me, but it sounds like a good idea! It has been a tough time, and the FH community has definitely come together in a strong way. You can put my name on the end if you'd like, my username is Rasheda, or you could put Sigyn (my oc's name) instead, whichever you'd prefer~ It's very kind of you to do this, love to you my friend. c:
Side account for Sigyn

Offline Reincarnation

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2015, 01:51:56 pm »
Unfortunately, the link isn't working for me, but it sounds like a good idea! It has been a tough time, and the FH community has definitely come together in a strong way. You can put my name on the end if you'd like, my username is Rasheda, or you could put Sigyn (my oc's name) instead, whichever you'd prefer~ It's very kind of you to do this, love to you my friend. c:

I do apologize for that, I didn't notice that the link wasn't working. I just fixed it now. It has been quite tough and I honestly do praise you for giving me your opinion on the idea. I'll happily put your name at the end. I do thank you for the support cx

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2015, 07:15:31 pm »
I love the idea of this! I commented on the video. I will definitely take part in it. It will actually be my first time being in a collab, so bare with me, haha.

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline Reincarnation

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2015, 07:48:33 pm »
I love the idea of this! I commented on the video. I will definitely take part in it. It will actually be my first time being in a collab, so bare with me, haha.

Thank you, Tessel! I'm glad that you like the idea of this. I just seen the comment now also I'm pleased that you're taking part. That's amazing that it's going to be your first collab! Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be amazing! cx Good luck, Tessel. Thank you once again.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2015, 07:51:00 pm »
I love this idea! Wish I could join, but it doesn't seem possible due to lack of software for this.
I'm sure you guys will make something great though. :') Looking forward to seeing how this turns out.
RETIRED.

Offline Reincarnation

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2015, 09:10:03 pm »
I love this idea! Wish I could join, but it doesn't seem possible due to lack of software for this.
I'm sure you guys will make something great though. :') Looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

Thank you, Pretty Reckless. cx It means the world to me that you'd share your opinion on this. I really hope this turns out well! Thank you, once again!

Offline Reincarnation

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2015, 04:14:05 pm »
Ooo I want to take part! Pop Danthology collabs seem so fun.
but I'd need help |D

Ah! I'm glad to hear that, Faolan. cx I'm sure that I can help you, If you'd like!