Author Topic: Akarei the Bleach Fanatic  (Read 1395 times)

Offline Akarei

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Akarei the Bleach Fanatic
« on: January 10, 2012, 12:51:47 pm »
Hi. I'm Akarei, or at least, that's my username.
Er, I didn't intend my username to be Akarei, actually. I entered something in the wrong field (this was a long time ago, so I don't exactly remember what went on). I intended my username to be KuchikiYorume. That's my name all over the place, DeviantART included.

So... I'm a huge fan of Bleach. Yeah, the title says it all. Really. Thing is, I'm not very far, and I don't like to have things spoiled for me, okay? I'm to the Bount arc, and no, I'm not skipping it.
I love Kuchiki Byakuya. That sums it up right there, because it'd be boring to anyone reading this for me to go into this long, dramatic explanation of how much I adore him and why... But I am obsessed. Well, respectfully obsessed. I'm not one of those people who would put him out of character or anything, because why would I try to change the person I'm head-over-heels for? And I always attach the -sama title when calling him by first name, because that's the way he would prefer to be addressed if his first name was to be used. I don't call him "Byakkun" or anything, because it's derogatory and disrespectful. He's a noble for Pete's sake, show some respect! <3

So anyway. This is my journal here that no one will read.
My cat Riley says hi. Well, he doesn't say anything but "meow," so let's just pretend he said hi.