Poll

Am I crazy?

I dont caaare ;)
No
Maybe, considering the comments down below
Yes, but thats awesome!
Yes, but that ish bad.

Author Topic: The Amazing Falconflight  (Read 4432 times)

~Falconflight~

The Amazing Falconflight
« on: February 26, 2012, 05:46:07 pm »
Hello there xD. This is the amazing Falconflight. If your brave enough to read on (>:D), this is a little but about me, stuff I like, and stuff I dislike. Enjoy ;)

For starters, I LOVE DIS GAME. I am on the game whenever I can, most of the time is spent on the help forums. I try my best to help everyone, and if your sad that your problem isn't solved I'm sad. I just want everyone to have fun on here with no worries, which is hard to do. When I'm not helping people, I am... Ranomly running around the forums >.> lol.
Another thing I love is animals. My favorite is Wolves :D. I have 5 doggies (we didn't name them, so if they sound a little weird don't look at me) Paco the Chihuahua, Max the Mini Poodle, Chester the Doberman, Alphonse the Great Dane, and Randal the Saint Bernard. Since the legal pet limit is 6, our neighbors keep our 2 kitties Lola and Lily.

Heh heh. I like violence and action. If it doesn't have blood, creepiness, or action I will not watch it. I do LOVE animes, and I must say FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD AND NARUTO SHIPPUDEN ARE THE BEST. No arguing. End of
story.

Music. I listen to all kinds of music, but mostly rock and metal. I will not list my favorite bands because the list is to looooong. I play instruments. A LOT. of instruments. I can play a few of these at a college level, and those are: Bass Clarinet, Cello, Tenor and Alto saxophone, and a viola. I cannot live without playing an instrument. I would die o-o.

Food. I will eat anything but steak and Mexican Food. (DON'T YELL AT ME OK? I GET YELLED AT ENOUGH BECAUSE I DISLIKE STEAK). My favorite snack foods are Beef Jerky and Oranges :D. And popcorn. Erm... And Dr. Pepper... And more.

BOOKIES. Books are the best creations ever. I sit and I read and read and read some more. I like movies, but they always jack up the story. Anyone else worried about the upcoming Hunger Games?

I don't think I'll write anymore, but if you actually read everything, you get a cookie xD.
If you catch a mistake, I'll give you 1 cookie everyday.  

Falconflight out xD

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
Re: The Amazing Falconflight
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 02:55:29 am »
YEAH, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN, FTW!
I hate mexican food, too! Yeah! The only thing I'll eat is a quesadilla, which is just a meat-less wrap, but I would eat Chinese Food any other day. The only instruments I know how to play are piano, and viola (which I completely suck at-just because I'm asian doesn't mean I have to know how to play the violin/viola!)
I'm OK with steak, I guess. I like the taste, but it's too tough. I love to listen to music and constantly listen to music online X3. Yes, I did read everything because I am a stalker. I am worried about the upcoming Hunger Games, but I really want to read the book before the movie so my image isn't ruined for the book O.O-luckily I got a free copy when I bought the NOOK. Yeah!

~Falconflight~

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 10:52:59 pm »
OMG I CAN BRAG TO MY FRIENDS I FOUND A LIVING PERSON THAT DOESN'T LIKE MEXICAN FOOD. HAHAHA xD
Oyes. Another fellow stalker.
Oh yah here's your cookie.
-hands a 12 foot cookie-
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 10:56:22 pm by ~Falconflight~ »

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 11:48:40 pm »
OMG How did you know -starry chibi eyes-
-thinks- I will NOT be outdone on cookies
Here's a seventy-foot cookie -says while biting lower lip importantly-

~Falconflight~

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 12:10:37 am »
-thinks to self- Oh yah challenge time.
I NEVA LOSE. I HAVE BIGGER.
-places a 400 acre cookie out- BEAT THAT MONSTA.

Oh and in case you decide to keep fighting...
-pulls out a chibi Naruto and holds a water gun to it's head-
Dun make me use dis.

MWAHAHA xD
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 02:04:05 am by ~Falconflight~ »

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 02:44:45 am »
-fast as lightning without anyone seeing anything, takes Naruto back, eyes glowing intense Kyuubi-red-
Don't....touch.....Naruto....if.....you....value...your....life. -kisses chibi Naruto-
Awwwwww KAWAIIDESU!!!
-throws gigantic four hundred ONE acre cookie shuriken at Falconlfight-
BEAT DAT!

~Falconflight~

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2012, 03:19:06 am »
-ducks- HA. -gets hit by a rock that flew up in the air as the cookie past by- grrrrr......
-pulls out 402 (OYES) acre cookie, then as you hold the Naruto shoots it with water gun- BOOM HEADSHOT. xD -rubs head where rock hit me- Erm... I see pretty stars

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2012, 04:17:48 am »
-sees Naruto get hit with water gun, gets really pizzed off-
OH, IT'S ON!!
-while dazed by rock gets out double water shot-guns and suddenly sunglasses appear out of nowhere, does Shadow-Clone and takes out 403 acre cookie kunai knives and throws them, trapping her in a cookie prison and gives epic multi-headshot, unfortunately all that crazy went to her head and she started laughing creepily over and over, and had many wounds from running around and getting bruises and boosboos (:'C), so she was near death-
HAHAHAAH THAT'S FOR HURTING CHIBI NARUTO! -coughs out in between maniacal laughs and coughing-  
(and yes i changed my siggy back because my last one was too innocent)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 04:19:35 am by Kitsune »

~Falconflight~

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2012, 12:06:47 pm »
Dish ish WAR.
-uses 404 cookie to break out, and randomly a mini Deidara appears (lawl) and starts makin cookie bombs, and I pull out a bazooka-
-aims it at a store filled with Naruto stuff-

~Falconflight~

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2012, 12:08:38 pm »
I just nao read you were close to death... Oops xD. O MAI GAWD. Honey Badger doesn't give a care (>.>) about Naruto.

...... Give up? >: D

« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 12:11:01 pm by ~Falconflight~ »