Author Topic: Osi's bio.c:  (Read 1459 times)

Offline Osiras

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Osi's bio.c:
« on: April 25, 2012, 08:16:21 pm »
So, I sort of took this layout thing from Jayfeather55.c: But, whatever. Jayjay, if you want me to remove this, just tell me, it isn't a problem.c:

BASIC STUFF
Name: Margaret Claire Decker
Username: Osiras
Birthday: October 27th, 1997
Sexuality: Strait
Height: 5'4
Languages: English, and a very little amount of French. Please, don't talk to me in French, until I learn more, or you can translate it.x3

MUSIC
Forever The Sickest Kids, Cage The Elephant, Sleeper Agent, Hedley, The Orbans, Ed Sheeran, and Joe Brooks.

I realize I have a small variety, but I kinda enjoy that. It's easier to keep track of shows, and I love my music.c: Do not tell me that my music sucks, because it will just make me mad, and do not think I will not defend it.

FREETIME
Tumblr, dA, Facebook, Instagram, Sims 3, and FH.c: I get on Tumblr VERY frequently. I do go absent on FH sometimes, due to personal reasons.

BOOKS
Warriors, and Seekers. That is it.

ETC
I have redish, brown hair. I dyed it about two weeks ago, and I freaking love it. My original hair color, is dirty blond. I plan to keep my color that I have now, for a really long time. I have my ears, and my nose pierced. My nose is pierced on the left side, and I do plan to get my belly button, wrist, and my back dimples pierced. I have Hazel eyes, and I do wear glasses. I am super shy, and incredibly awkward. But, I do open up quickly. I have one BESTfriend, and she means the WHOLE world to me. I have been playing for over a year, and I don't mesh, make particles, or presets. I make maps only. I do join multiple RPs, I prefer realistic, and literate ones. I don't like joining RPs that go on for a few days, then just stop. Favorite color? Yellow. My best friend on here is WhoOfYou. I freaking love him.<3c: Anyway, I guess that's it, really. So i'll talk to ya'll later.c: I guess i'll leave you guys with a picture.:|

Tumblr- http://sayhello-tojudas.tumblr.com/
DeviantArt- http://robotandalien.deviantart.com/

« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 09:23:42 pm by Osiras »

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
Re: Osi's bio.c:
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 08:28:00 pm »

Nice bio C:
And it's fine lololol :P

Offline Osiras

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Osi's bio.c:
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 09:22:48 pm »

Nice bio C:
And it's fine lololol :P

Thank you.c: I felt sort of resistant to using it without asking, so I was just going to let you know that I can redo it if you wish.:3

By the way, I followed back.c: