Author Topic: The Life Of codacc  (Read 1546 times)

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
The Life Of codacc
« on: July 05, 2012, 08:40:37 am »
Alright, all about me. I am boy and well, a tween. And yes I have brown (PEOPLE CALL IT RED -.-) curly hair.
Intrests: Being a wolf, hanging with friends, sleeping, video games, eating, staying up all night, drinking mountain dew and sprite.
Family: My family (pack I should say  ;D ) Is all about music. My dad is like Stephen Hawking he is super smart. When I struggle on math problems he helps me =3. My mom is a expert at hair styling, driving and more. But me, I am a wolf. Truly a wolf. A WOLF TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY D:< I really wanna be in my wolf fourm running free.
Pets: I have 2 cats.. Doesnt mean I love cats more than wolves. Its just they are easier to take care of then dogs. And really, dogs (execpt huskies and wolves) are strange  :-\
Pets I used to have: I used to have 2 fish, one is black and one is orange. But happily my cats didnt get on the fish xD. But they died from a power outage. R.I.P Fishes, ???-2008.
Kind of wolf?: Look in my avatar.
Do you have any friends?: Yeah but in game friends are better than real life. But now I am in a new city, I might find good friends. But I trust online people. They help alot =3
Ever been bullied?: Yeah. When I was like 7-8 idk. This girl on my bus when I was in my oringal home town, she was in the bus and I was with my mom doing usuall stuff like me saying "Bye mom!" and stuff and well this girl and she has a brother. That girl was fat. Chubby, and ugly. I was walking in and she thumbed down on me. Even shook her head. My mom got on and talked and yelled at that girl. And then the girls mom (I think) called the police and well it was a fight but luckily mom didnt go to jail. But I wish the girls mom did.
Second one was well yes I lived in south, next north, now back to south. In the north where I lived, these 2 girls called me "Curly Fries" and also this kid showed me nuts and thought it was quote quote. So the north is kinda snotty and mean.
What is your favorite food?: Flamming hot Cheetos and Lo-Men (not like witdh, skinny C:)
Favorite Kind of Food?: Itallian, Mexican, and Chinese. Chinese I like most.

Well thats all about me. Hope yhu liek =3

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
Re: The Life Of codacc
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 05:39:58 pm »
:I Wow no one liek? Ehhhhhhh .-.

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

Kitzeh

Re: The Life Of codacc
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 05:54:09 pm »
Hello, it's always interesting to read about peoples backgrounds. It's nice knowing more about ya - seen you on the forum. ;3