Author Topic: Do you know Ace? But not enough? And want to know more? Well hello! :3  (Read 1133 times)

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Squash ball racquets PROHIBITED!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Herro der. It be Ace13 here, but you may know me as Ace (of course xD). My character represents me on all my internet users, whether it's on Skype, Facebook, Webs.com accounts and all that other stuff. My character curently has no preset, I will begin working on that sooner or later, but at the moment I'm working on a public "map pack" for a group with limitations if you are NOT in the maps group. Ace is a funny lookin' guy, but all of thee above I and my friends recon (think) he looks pretty awesome.

My main character is a smallish wolf with slightly non black pelt and underfur. Ace is a male character with deep blue texturing; he also has an "eye-cover" mane that is green, "a bit freeky but, I'm a bit of a querky guy"xD. Even more creepy but epic is his horrorfiying eyes, they are dark green swirled eyes, "because that's kind of my thing". He has bit bit of an odd bio, especially because I just wanted to keep typing but there's a bio limit in characters... -sobbs- Oh, and he has a shotgun and horns :3. But anyways, here is a picture of my Epic Ace! :D Hope y'all like him!

FeralHeart character

And here's a picture I drew and edited myself, although there's no horns on this one xD

And here's a recent pic I drew not long ago, you may think his legs are long but I'm a manga gawl xD

Where did I get the idea of the name Ace? Well, I have a dog who love so, so much; his name is Ace, if anything were to happen to him I'd never feel like myself ever again, no replacement is suitable.

Why am I here? Well, I've got this creepy obsession with wolves, luckily it's decreasing, in fact I host my own website about wolves. :3
Do I have DeviantArt? Yes, yes I do, but my name on DA is not "ace13" or "ace" it's "niki06". I don't really attend to my DeviantArt, but when I'm bored and I have a good picture to show I'll be putting it on there! :D
How good of a FeralHeart master am I? Well, I am an epic map maker and I know how to make presets with the coding! :D

FeralHeart username: ace13
Nick names: Ace, Aceykins, Acey

FeralHeart floofs:
Best friends- Black Pain/CrunchTac, ~Minti3~/XxBRYAHROX16xX/Narukyaiann, Cakeindafridge/t_bomb99/Shelties_4_EVER/PieOfDeath, brittnie.w/Jakob, WolfHeart27.

Friends (not including best friends)- Ouuka, Deadmau5, SkyeLyte, BerryMutt, Alaska-kitty, ezzaezzy, ApollosEcho, BouncyLion1, JayBurd, Lucipher, WolfHeart27.      ("And some others I haven't added yet xD).

Friends known in real- Black Pain/CrunchTac, ~Minti3~/XxBRYAHROX16xX/Narukaiann, brittnie.w/Jakob.

Myself: I am a girl (in real), I am quite the quiet person, but when it comes to it I talk a lot! xD I have a cat named Minstrel, but we call him Minso. A dog named Ace, who I love!