Poll

Why do i love feralhert? O.O

Densetsu
0 (0%)
BlackCatTrain
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: How did I love Feraleart and started to play it for evey day! :D  (Read 1189 times)

Offline Densetsu

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Feralheart means a lot to me. I play it all day after I come home from school and do my homework. It is the best website ever. It all started out two years whenever me and me sister were playing on the computer. I looked up on my  tube account. She told me to download this game called feralheart. I download it on my files as i do with everything. I made my wolf and started to run around. I loved it as soon As i got it. I thought it would suck whenever I got it. I played on it for a while And fell in love with the whole game. (I sucked at rping two years ago XD) As i started to play on a lot I made so many friends. I then foun out about Maps, Preset, and Markings. I  Downloadeda lot of them and the markings and presets lokk so aswome no my wolf.  :D)   Feralheart is one of the most best online games that i played in my live. I hope that all feralheart Fans like this post i made.     Kovu made the best online game ever)8)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Densetsu~  

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
Re: How did I love Feraleart and started to play it for evey day! :D
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 02:50:16 am »
The game is very addicting/fun to play :3 I aswell, play it once I get home from school and after I finish homework, but I barely have any time anymore which sucks.

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.