Author Topic: Missing FeralHeart Files? Look Here!  (Read 86166 times)

baltowolflover

Re: Missing FeralHeart Files? Look Here!
« Reply #180 on: August 02, 2012, 08:47:02 pm »
Awesome! 83

./Totally didn't just edit a old post. |D
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 06:58:56 am by Baltowolflover »

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • I am a Christian and artist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 03, 2012, 11:47:35 am »
Alright, my apologies for the inactivity, but let's get right down to buisiness.

Angelgoldenfox,
<3 I'm assured the purpose of Unis001.dat is to uninstall the whole game from your computer. There's other ways to uninstall it I'm assured, to uninstall is to remove it from your computer. So, if you ever need to uninstall the game with ease, are you sure it was unis001.dat and not Uninstal?

Cynthia, by saying you looked around for the files, I don't fully understand what you mean by that... Are you having troubles with the map, or the game itself? c:

I'm sorry Brianna, I don't know which version of FeralHeart you are using, also I searched in my files and couldn't find that file either, yet it gives me no error...

FemaleSebastian, Are you using Windows Vista? To look go to your Computer, then click System Properties, it should say in the first few sentences/words what it is.

Brittany, have you downloaded FeralHeart before? And if so have you downloaded FeralHeart+? And the ground and such is all black? For that go to this thread. How ever, if your Character Selection Screen is black, please go to this thread.<3

Kitty, I have a file that you can't refuse! ....xD Here's your file. <3

Shannon, the clown looking canine mask? Is that an item, or a retexture of the original caninemask? Here's their headmasks. Just copy all the pictures and put them in your FeralHeart>Media>Textures if it asks to replace, say yes. c: <3 Link is here

And last, but not least! Balto, I can't really help with your FeralHeart Icon, mine doesn't really work either, even though I have the picture, I don't know why, and haven't bothered to look yet either. <3 But what else do you mean by 'stuff'? I might be able to help. c:

There you all go! C: <3
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 11:50:25 am by Kieva »
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." ~John 3:16

Offline Nakima

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 13, 2012, 10:54:46 pm »
Hi there ^^"

Somehow, while I've been messing through my files trying to fix my Feral Heart program, I lost my watersplash.png image, which I need for a map of mine. Could I request you just set me up a download for it? It would be a big help to my sanity, considering after an hour I finally gave up looking for it.

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 14, 2012, 03:24:06 am »
Hi there ^^"

Somehow, while I've been messing through my files trying to fix my Feral Heart program, I lost my watersplash.png image, which I need for a map of mine. Could I request you just set me up a download for it? It would be a big help to my sanity, considering after an hour I finally gave up looking for it.
I'm assured you mean splash.png image? Look here please. c:
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." ~John 3:16

Offline Nakima

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 14, 2012, 02:17:08 pm »
Yes! Thank you so much! You are a life saver Kieva~

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 15, 2012, 12:14:46 am »
Yes! Thank you so much! You are a life saver Kieva~
Merely helping, I just thank God that mediafire worked... and I managed to find the file, and much more!
I looked up watersplash.png and it showed nothing, so I was like... Derp :D and looked in particles, then saw the splash.png and it looks like water, and it's named splash! Watersplash! Haha! I crack myself up.... xP <3

Milk and Cookiez

« Reply #186 on: August 16, 2012, 05:09:29 pm »
Hello, I downloaded a terrain pack and ended up not liking it, so I deleted the stuff. When I did so, the file called

defaultTex.cfg

has all the terrains out of order, so now all the terrains looks like a different one. Basicly, for example African Grass looks like Black. Can you give me the the defaultTex.cfg file that is in the correct order? Thanks. :3

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 16, 2012, 07:54:52 pm »
Alright, here you go. c:

Milk and Cookiez

« Reply #188 on: August 16, 2012, 10:10:39 pm »
Ah, thanks! Now I can start back up on my map. ^_^

Offline Fluffy Wolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 27, 2012, 12:26:16 am »
OMG i dowloaded horseland then cut and pasted it in feralheart folder and i cant find it on my game!!