Author Topic: Missing FeralHeart Files? Look Here!  (Read 86200 times)

Offline sparrowfield

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Missing FeralHeart Files? Look Here!
« Reply #190 on: April 11, 2013, 11:12:19 pm »
For some reason, ever since I downloaded the new mass markings pack, all of the default markings disappeared! Now everyone with default markings look like blurry marshmallows! Help!

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 13, 2013, 03:56:37 pm »
For some reason, ever since I downloaded the new mass markings pack, all of the default markings disappeared! Now everyone with default markings look like blurry marshmallows! Help!
In the future, please post any help threads in Game Help, here:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=24.0

But anyway, while we're here, I would try re-downloading them. You probably deleted your Default markings by accident. When you open the new download, there should be a "Markings.cfg" file inside. Take this file, drop it into your FeralHeart folder, and click "Yes" when it asks you to replace the old file.

This should resolve the issue for you. I hope it helps!
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • I am a Christian and artist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 13, 2013, 04:35:34 pm »
In the future, please post any help threads in Game Help, here:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=24.0

But anyway, while we're here, I would try re-downloading them. You probably deleted your Default markings by accident. When you open the new download, there should be a "Markings.cfg" file inside. Take this file, drop it into your FeralHeart folder, and click "Yes" when it asks you to replace the old file.

This should resolve the issue for you. I hope it helps!
Thank you. c:

This thread is mostly for just replacing corrupted files, or put in missing files from the game. If you find a missing file in your game I don't have up for download here, then please tell me.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." ~John 3:16

Offline Kaprot

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 10, 2013, 11:18:16 pm »
Uhh, Yeah. Think you can post the main markings.cfg file to mediafire or something? I happened to remove it during the process of adding back my 22 aug markings. *I skimmed this, so didn't see if it was completely there* It'd be SUCH a big help! I need it ASAP too. Everything(characters) Is just a huge white bundle, except for the ones without markings. This would make me very happy. Thank you!

Offline Shadow148

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 01, 2013, 03:21:26 am »
I was wondering if someone could post the website to the watermill zip files download because whenever I try to click on the link adfly always pops up. It would be a great help!

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • I am a Christian and artist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: July 11, 2013, 10:02:16 pm »
I was wondering if someone could post the website to the watermill zip files download because whenever I try to click on the link adfly always pops up. It would be a great help!
I cannot, but when adfly pops up, look the the top right button that says next or skip, it will take you to the site.
@Abbyby Do you still need the .cfg file? If so, I might upload it in a month or so, but atm I can't really right now... internet. I would need to redownload FH, which I plan on doing but internet... xD So i suggest asking someone else for now please.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." ~John 3:16

Offline newton

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 24, 2014, 04:04:05 am »
i only have 'uninstall feralheart' and 'feral heart' i KNOW there should be items, presets, etc. HELP

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #197 on: January 24, 2014, 04:24:01 am »
i only have 'uninstall feralheart' and 'feral heart' i KNOW there should be items, presets, etc. HELP

Where exactly are you looking? Go into Computer >> C: (Drive) > Feralheart. There, you should see some files and folders, which make up the foundation of FH. If any are gone/deleted/missing, I'm afraid you have to reinstall FH. I'll PM you any items/markings/etc if you had them before.

And please don't necro old threads. Post your issue in Game/forum help next time.

Offline Madisyn Simmons

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 28, 2014, 06:56:50 am »
Help, I accidentaly deleted my fearlheart>>media>>textures folder. And cant get it back. I don't know how and I don't wanna have to re-download fearlheart again

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 28, 2014, 11:16:50 am »
Help, I accidentaly deleted my fearlheart>>media>>textures folder. And cant get it back. I don't know how and I don't wanna have to re-download fearlheart again

Please try not to necro old threads. The last post here was in January, and shouldn't be posted in again seeing it resurfaces a thread that already died. Thanks~

As for your question- please post your issue in the Help Section found here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=24.0