Author Topic: Dragon/Other winged beast RP?  (Read 1026 times)

Demon-Fang

Dragon/Other winged beast RP?
« on: December 21, 2012, 10:48:28 am »
Well, I've noticed that there aren't many winged characters on FH that can successfully get into an RP group, as most of them are semi-realistic to realistic. My first ever FH character, called DemonFang, is a dragon and he was in a Warrior Clan (somehow) for a while, but now that group has become inactive so I want him to delve into his own territory - dragons!

Yes, he's supposed to be a dragon, and I was wondering if anybody else had characters that were dragons, or any other winged creature like gargoyles or griffons (or even just a randomly winged character), because I wanted to start an RP group for it. I'm even working on a map for the RP group should it go ahead, but I'd need to know if people would be interested!

If this gets support, then I'll keep you all updated on the making of the map on this thread and how many members I've gathered. Until the map is finished I'd imagine we'd RP in Flourite, as there's plenty of high platforms for us there :D

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Dragon/Other winged beast RP?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 02:16:31 pm »
Hey Blueeyesgirl this sounds like an awesome RP group in the making but maybe you should try posting this in this part of the forum instead since it's sure to get more attention there:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=118.0
Goodluck recruiting for your group :)