Author Topic: Leg and Arm Mutations/Amputations?  (Read 1480 times)

Offline AlphaMaleCourage

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Leg and Arm Mutations/Amputations?
« on: July 22, 2013, 02:23:50 pm »
Well, this came up into my head. And YES, I do know about the Kovu problem. I was thinking that maybe if Kovu would come back and everyone liked the idea, then maybe it would be a real thing. I had a cat {Sweet Lil' Sambo <3 } and he had his leg folded up when I found him. A couple years ago he broke his leg, and it hadn't healed right.
 He sort of limped aswell. Also, Whenever he ran, he would use his elbow. This could be added to the game if it is possible, and if Kovu comes back.

So... I guess that's all for now?
The Puppy Eyes Don't-

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: Leg and Arm Mutations/Amputations?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 02:54:05 pm »
So are you suggesting that there could be a limp option? Because that actually sounds great for RP reasons :D I want this if Kovu comes back~

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 03:29:08 pm »
I think he/she meant more along the lines of say, your character having a missing arm or leg, or having some sort of deformity. I think this would be a nice little add on, but since deformities are a little on the rare side it probably wouldn't be implemented. I like the idea though :D

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 05:52:20 pm »
Well, this actually is an interesting idea. Though, like Warrior stated before me, the option of deformity probably won't be added due to the fact it's quite rare and if it was to be added, well then most individuals would probably want to use it. However, a nice touch and full of creativity your idea was. I like it.
gone