Author Topic: ??i???????'s Biography  (Read 2522 times)

~Firepool~

??i???????'s Biography
« on: December 10, 2013, 08:28:46 pm »

You come to a fork in the middle of a road. The dust settles upon the statues that stare at you as if you've commited a crime. Their eyes, though lacking emotion, seem to glimmer in anger, as their stone fingers reach out to grab you neck. A voice is overheard, a voice of a young woman. "Oh my dear stranger. You've come to the wrong place. Listen in my dear, hear with those ears, read with those eyes. It may spare your innocent life."

Hello all ye' who wander aimlessly. The name is Firepool, as I go by in the internet world. Though my real identity is unknown by many, I've decided to share a few things about myself. And yes, they are very important things so please read on mysterious folk!

(I'll be using the beautiful Jenna Coleman as the substitute for my face, even though I look nothing like her behind the screen.)

B A S I C  S T U F F

Name: It be Firepool, but I'll change it up for you. Y'all can call me La Pierre. (It's a joke between some of my rl friends)
Age: I'm a Sophmore in High School, so that should give you a hint
Birthday: May 17th
Species: Human (*cough*TimeLord*cough*)
Hair Color: Dark Blonde (Though I recently got some light blonde streaks in my hair)
Eye Color: Brown
Talents: Drawing, Roleplaying, Making Music, Writing, Reading, Making Characters, ect.
Favorite Movies: Frozen, The Hunger Games,  idk some other stuff
Favorite Shows: Doctor Who, Sherlock, Torchwood
Favorite Books: The Hunger Games, Divergent

This adorable man is my husband

... And so it this handsome fellow

This babe is my best friend

This man is my first love

...And these wonderful women are my spirit animals

F A M I L Y
So, I come from your normal family. I have a twin brother and a younger brother and obviously a mom and dad. I also have three beautiful female kitties, Tabby, Midnight and Cupcake.

E D U C A T I O N  &  F U T U R E
Currently, I'm enrolled in a few honors classes, making time for Feralheart rather slim. (Plus Tumblr seems to have taken over my life.) If all goes to plan, I'll be in a few AP as well as some Honors classes next year. I do plan on going to college when I get older. I really want to major in biology and minor in either music or writing. Music and writing are both some of my favorite past times. I play viola for my school orchestra and piano privately.

You can find links to all my other websites in my signature

"And that's pretty much it. Now, run along little man, or I'll send the angel's after you." The voice teases, before fading into nothing. A flash of black comes over your vision and when you look up, the stone statues are gone, along with any memory you had of the events you read. Confused, you shake your head, and continue on your merry way.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 01:49:50 am by ??i??????? »

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: ??i???????'s Biography
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 04:07:35 am »
:O IT'S JIMMEH! -Clings to Moriarty- ;U;
Ah yes. He's one of my many husbands Whether he knows it or not//shot (If you can't tell by mah user. ;3)

Yesss. Wonderful to see a fellow Sherlock fangirl up in here. >;3

Lovely bio, mon ami. <3  X3
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 01:21:00 pm »
Wonderful bio xD You seem to have many husbands, lol.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

~Firepool~

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 10:47:43 pm »
@JimMoriarty Pssh, your hubby's my bestie. I love him to death. x3 Glad to see I'm not the only Sherlock fangirl 'round these parts. And thank you so much.
@~Stargazer~ Why yes I do. -wiggly eyebrows- Pssh, I love them both so much. Such phenomenal actors! Thank you. :3

~Firepool~

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 01:50:48 am »

Updated as of 3/3/14! Feel free to take another read!

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2014, 03:46:36 am »
Ohmagawd...A whovian!!!!!!  *hugs*

It is nice to meet you, your bio is amazing!  You seem to have taken my Husband...(10th) He's MINE! (Jk. we can share him)
I love how you know doctor who, (I love it) and Jennifer Lawrence, I hope to see more from you!

I've never seen Sherlock, how is it?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 03:48:31 am by ~River~ »
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

~Firepool~

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2014, 11:57:16 pm »

@~River~ *highfive* Whovian Power! ^^ And thank you so much. I have to agree, Doctor Who is very amazing. Sherlock is just ohmygodsuperawesomesdsfgjasfffasfhgksdf. You won't regret watching it. Ever.

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2014, 12:07:06 am »
Neat bio Firepool x3 there's some interesting stuffiness in there, lol indeed many husbands you have XD, Anyway I really enjoyed reading this, so organized~

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^