Author Topic: TSS |The Seven Stars| {Warrior Cat RolePlay} |:|Remake|:| {Closed}  (Read 61463 times)

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Re: TSS |The Seven Stars| {Warrior Cat RolePlay} |:|Remake|:|
« Reply #280 on: July 03, 2014, 04:15:58 pm »
Willowstar dipped her head to the she-cat. "Well enough." She meowed. Willowstar stepped forward as Snowstar finished. "All is well with JungleClan. We've made our apprenctice Thistlepaw into a warrior. His warrior name is Thistletail." She meowed motioning towards the tom. "Bad news though. One of our best warriors, Shadowheart, has lost his life." She paused giving only a glance at Darkstar. "To one of CloudClans cats." She hissed. "Thus, I'm breaking the truce between clans." She growled. Her gaze landed straight on Reedtail before she backed up and sat backdown near Sunstar.

Reedpaw winced at Willowstar's words. She could hear hisses going her way and thiught was going be attacked. Her gaze shifted back up to see Willowstar looking at her, causing her to drop her gaze. She got to her paws and shoved through to the front, disregarding the fact she was barely welcomed back into the clan. "Darkstar! May I speak?"

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: July 03, 2014, 04:37:45 pm »
Lakota, Reedpaw is now Reedtail XD))

Darkstar
"The worst person to be around is someone who complains about everything and appreciates nothing."

Darkstar was about to defend Reedtail when she spoke up, asking to speak. He nodded, cautiously. He silently prayed to Starclan, hoping she wouldn't cause a mini war like last time.

Offline Soil

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • a very old profile --
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 03, 2014, 04:54:29 pm »
Hmm,I can be deputy of any of the three of four clans?Can I be deputy of Brokenclan?

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 03, 2014, 05:08:57 pm »
Sure thing! ^.^ You are accepted! ^.^ Feel free to start posting! ^.^ ))

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #284 on: July 03, 2014, 08:19:45 pm »
Rowanpaw:
Rowanpaw looked over towards Reedtail as she began to speak, hoping that she wouldn't start yet another fight.  She held her breath and waited for the she-cat to speak. (By the way, Darkstar, when will Rowanpaw get her warrior rank?  I think she's turning 13 moons?  I can't remember.)

Fireclaw:
The tom glared at Sunstar, and then looked over towards Reedtail and perked his ears, awaiting her words.  He wasn't at the gathering when she spoke out but from the way his old leader spoke of her he knew that something bad was going to happen.  He winced when his shoulder tightened a little and took a deep breath, trying to numb the pain.

DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline Soil

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • a very old profile --
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: July 03, 2014, 08:52:15 pm »

Health:80/100(Exhausted)
Injuries: None
Hunger:Unsatisfied
Thirst:Quenched
The black molly strolled along camp,her audits twitching in boredom.She unsheathed her thorned retractables and sat down,swiping her tongue down her fluffed tail."Wow...what a day..."the black molly said,her audits now flattening against her cranium.Exhaustion sweeped over her as she stared at the ground.Everyone once in a while,she would close then open her eyes,fighting sleep."G-got t-t-to...stay away..."she stuttered and opened her eyes again,trying her best to stay awake.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 09:10:58 pm by Spice »

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: July 04, 2014, 01:16:41 am »
I said Reedpaw didn't I? xD I'm so new to saying Reedtail. I've been saying Reedpaw since the beginning of this RP. xP))

Reedtail dipped her head to Darkstar before speaking up. "What right do you, or your clan, have to point me out among the gathering, Willowstar? We've moved on and so should you. Why don't you just drop it like the rest of us." She snarled boldly. "Well, we haven't Reedtail." Came a reply among the JungleClan cats. She lashed her tail and her head shot around to face the opposers. A group camefrom the clan and faced her through slotted eyes. "As a matter of fact, we wish you were dead right now."

Willowstar smirked and jumped down, standing nose to nose with the she-cat. "You see Reedtail, none of my warriors like you and I'm pretty sure even your clanmates hate you. You may as well be a rogue. I always that you were better off." She snarled. Reedtail's tail fluffed uo and her neck bristled, baring her teeth in a snarl and Willowstar did the same as tensions began to rise.

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #287 on: July 04, 2014, 01:30:33 am »
Rowanpaw:

The she-cat stood up abruptly and started to walk over, slowly, and cautiously - waiting for any signs of attack.  "Maybe not all the clan cats can accept the fact that this isn't a fight worth fighting." she muttered just low enough that only Willowstar could hear her.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 01:33:02 am by ~River~ »
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: July 04, 2014, 03:45:32 am »
I'm waiting for others to reply before I do.)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 04, 2014, 12:41:37 pm »
I will give Rowanpaw her warrior name after the gathering))

Darkstar
"The worst person to be around is someone who complains about everything and appreciates nothing."

Darkstar saw the tensions rising and quickly yowled, "Stop it!" He stood up, "Reedtail is a great warrior. Nobody has a right to point out anyone in a negative way." When he saw Rosepetal nod encouragingly, he continued, "Nobody wants to be hated by a forest full of cats. Reedtail is extraordinary, you don't come across a cat with her skills and bravery every day. She should respected, like the rest the rest of us! So how about we forget the past and just move on. Leaf bare is almost here, and if we are all hating each other, we will be doing battle instead of hunting and trying to survive, and we will probably lose more cats than we are gaining." Darkstar finished and he heard his father whisper in his ear, Good job son.
"Yeah, he's right!" Said Moonglow, "If we keep holding grudges, we will be too busy fighting and arguing to be hunting prey and surviving." Leaf bare will soon be upon. We need to start preparing...