Author Topic: RP Sample Guide  (Read 5965 times)

Aicosu125

RP Sample Guide
« on: June 17, 2014, 08:55:44 pm »
I don't think there is something on this, but this topic can be removed if needed.

1.) What is an RP Sample?
An RP Sample is basically a sample on how you RP and shows what literacy you are. As many have may noticed, people within the game often ask you for an RP sample if they are wanting literate roleplayers.

2.) How do you give an RP Sample?
There are 2 ways to give an RP sample. Most people whisper their sample to the leader of the group, but others will rarely type theirs in local. Whisper is the best way to give samples, to the person doesn't have to go searching through the chat to look for it and have others typing in the chat making them lose their spot. They can easily turn off local, read it, & turn local back on.

3.) What if you don't know what to put for an RP sample?
This is where you can just put something down and make it up as go along. Doesn't really matter what kind of sample it is, as long it fits the type of RP your wanting to join (human, wolf, lion, etc.) Here is a random sample that you could give for a lion rp. PLEASE DO NOT USE THE ONE I TYPED BELOW!

Lion RP
--------
The dark lioness layed in the tall grass of the savannah eyeing the carcass of a zebra only a few feet in front of her. Her shoulder blades poked out at the top of her body, as she prepared to leap out of the herd of animals. Once the time felt right, she jumped off of her hind legs and sprang for the zebra. She ran as fast as she could as she chased down the animal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, I hope this helps you guys know about RP samples. If you have any questions, please reply down below and I will answer as best I can.

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
Re: RP Sample Guide
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 08:52:06 pm »
Very nice sample indeed. That's what I call literacy (no offense). Detail, adjectives, great. Nice job and I hope many people find this helpful.

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline Kanasoturi

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: RP Sample Guide
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2015, 04:49:13 pm »
That helped me so much! Thank you :3