Author Topic: Horribly New, Horribly Old -Multispecies; TVMA to R; Open and Accepting-  (Read 2318 times)

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 08:23:38 am by Wolfie_Lover »

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
Re: Horribly New, Horribly Old -Multispecies; TVMA to R; WIP-
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 06:42:22 am »
[These rules go for the entire role-play area; if any of these are broken, your character will be removed from the character section.]
1.) Realism is a must. Your character may not be a blue wolf, pink cat, etc., which can leap off the world's largest building without dying or without a scratch. Your character must be flawed, as nobody (including animals) are perfect in any shape, way, or form.
2.) Nothing too plot changing. You cannot "kill off" the leader of one of the biggest groups in the world without being noticed or killed yourself. You cannot kill your character, either, as plotholes and whatnot will occur. Anything that revolves around your character may be changed, however it cannot change anyone else's character (unless it's mating, pups, etc.).
3.) Try to keep up with your character(s), please, which means to try to remain active. I'd hate for someone to reply to a post and then have the role-play die soon after, so try to remain active - however, I want you to take turns posting, meaning whomever is accepted first gets to post second and so on, if a member does not post within twenty-four hours, then you're able to skip that person.
4.) Mating / birthing cannot be done in the role-play area; either skip it or take it to a PM, you may not fade it to black or do anything that has it near the role-play thread.
5.) Your character may die and kill, but you cannot do either unless you have permission from the other team.
6.) You may have up to - max - three characters. Keep up with all of them. If a character dies, then you may use that dead character's slot again (this can only be done twice) and create a new character.
7.) Do not argue via OOC. It's annoying and makes everyone unhappy. Try to keep every argument towards the characters, as long as it's not thrown in randomly.
8.) Please try to refrain from using wolfspeak, I find it sorta tacky and unreliable during role-play - just try to use the actual words for body parts and whatnot.
9.) Your character is allowed to swear as much as they want, as long as it's not in every other sentence - it gets annoying after a while.
10.) Five sentences are the bare minimum, though they don't have to be extremely detailed, do not make it sound monotonous.

--

[These rules / laws are allowed to be broken, just don't make every post about doing so. It's just a code that the characters' groups are supposed to live up to and some will have severe consequences within the role-play.]
I.) Any member of the opposite group within the grounds of another's will face the consequences of those that had found said member.
II.) The groups have their own prey, which should be enough for both. Refer to the first law.
III.) Members are not allowed to mate with a member of the opposite group, if two members are found doing so, their children and/or them will face the consequences which are open to the leader.
IV.) Traditions will remain in place. If a member is found using a different tradition from their group's, then they will allowed to do so - only in the comfort of their home, if found doing so publicly, they will either be vanquished or persecuted.
V.) What the leaders agree or disagree on is considered law, anyone who goes against it can and/or will be banished from the group's territories.
VI.) If a child of an opposite group, or of no group, is found on a different group's territory, they must be helped and not killed, unless said otherwise.
VII.) If a member is to battle another, they do not have to kill them in order of victory - unless said otherwise.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 07:06:11 am by Wolfie_Lover »

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 07:24:44 am »
Image / Description: [Both are welcomed warmly, though only an image is actually necessary.]
Name: [This includes nicknames and/or aliases, not just the character's name. There may be no more than two official names of the character, excluding nicknames and/or aliases.]
Age: [The youngest character can be fifteen human years, that's the minimum.]
Sex: [Obviously, this deals with whatever sex your character is, asking if your character male or female.]
Group / Rank: [You may pick from the three groups that are listed in the beginning. The main ranks are leader, commander, warrior, and hunter, however if your character is an "Undecided", the rank part is optional. If you have any questions about this, just ask me.]
Sexuality: [This one is heavily obvious, it's just asking what preferred sex your character likes.]
Crush / Mate / Children: [Another obvious one, it's just asking who your character likes and/or if your character has mated/had children with said liked character.]
Species / Breed: [It's asking if your character is a cat - and what kind of cat - or if your character is a wolf, etc.]
Personality: [The shortest personality description can be four complete sentences, if any shorter you'll be asked to redo it.]
History: [Another four sentence one, though this one is completely optional.]
Other: [Anything else you would like to mention about your character can go right here, though is completely option as well.]

Code: [Select]
[center][font=timesnewroman][color=lavender][img]-Image / Description fits here-[/img]
[size=15pt][color=lavender]-Name fits here-
"-Quote / song lyrics / etc. fit here-"[/size]
[hr]
[right][font=timesnewroman][color=lavender]Age:
Sex:
Group / Rank:
Sexuality:
Crush / Mate / Children:
Species / Breed:
Personality:
History:
Other:

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 07:46:13 am »

Melody "Mel"
"Oh, right, I'm a dumb dog. Woof."

Thirty-two human years; roughly four-and-a-half dog years
Female
Grouped with the Mercenaries, ranked as a hunter
Aromantic demisexual
Currently has no crush, no former / current mate, no current / former children
Chimera Labrador
Melody is rather a smartass, often pointing out the obvious and making fun of some as well as her use of heavy sarcasm; because of this, she's often depicted with a "tomboyish" and "brutish" atmosphere, which isn't always a good thing for her as it often makes it harder for her to make friends. She's loyal to those she trusts and almost always obeys them, though can be unreliable if she becomes distracted - whether it's her duties or not is completely random. Despite her able to loose focus quickly, doesn't mean it happens often; she normally has a one-track mind, though it can differ throughout days. She often uses humor whenever she feels like she's in trouble, though will resort to sarcasm if threatened; she hates to be serious, especially to those younger than her.
She has trouble with her eyes, but otherwise is completely healthy despite her rare condition. She sounds like Amanda Palmer, though her voice is slightly more rough-sounding and raspy. Her theme song is "Bottomfeeder" by Amanda Palmer.

--

Winston "Winny"
"Heh, I guess we best be going, then. Come on, let's go before they rip us to shreds!"

Twenty-four human years; roughly 2 years
Male
Grouped with the Valor, ranked as a hunter
Grayromantic heterosexual
No current crush, no former / current mate, no current / former children
Calico
Winston is a complete coward, despite his "warrior" rank - he makes up for it in the actual battles, though tries to avoid anything with fighting other than that. He often shies away from females, often getting nervous and jumpy around them especially if he fancies them. He's often considered quite "feminine" as he's often gentle with others, including complete strangers unless in battle, and can be called "motherly" as well. He enjoys companies of others, especially if someone else is in the spotlight, as he enjoys praising others - but can be quite modest himself.
He sounds a bit like "Yamimash", but his voice is fairly pitched considering. His theme songs would be "Slowtown" by Twenty-One Pilots and/or "Lost" by Amanda Palmer.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 08:07:45 am by Wolfie_Lover »

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 08:08:18 am »
The Mercenaries
Leader

Commander

Warriors

Hunters

Wolfie_Lover - Melody "Mel" - 32 years; ~4 1/2 years - Female - Chimera Labrador

--

The Valor
Leader

Commander

Warriors

Wolfie_Lover - Winston "Winny" - 24 years; ~2 years - Male - Calico

Hunters

--

Unidentified

Sherlolly - Isaly "Isa" - 22 years; ~2 years - Female - American Shorthair
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 10:28:03 am by Wolfie_Lover »

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Huge W.I.P.

Caz
"Oh, oh, sorry. I could've sworn we were talking about you."

Sex: Male/Brute
Group / Rank: Unidentified
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush / Mate / Children: He has no crush, nor mate, or children.
Species / Breed: German Shepherd
Personality:
History:
Other:

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile

Isaly | Isa
"I'm not afraid to tell the truth, so shut up... See?"

Sex: Female

Group / Rank: Unidentified.

Sexuality: Heterosexual.

Crush / Mate / Children: No crush, no mate, no offspring.

Species / Breed: American shorthaired cat.

Personality: Not a cat that is the best at first impressions, Isa is quite cold-hearted and blunt towards strangers. She sees no point in lying, so always has an honest opinion on herself and others. Once warmed up to, she is sweet, stubborn and very independent; she is often unwilling to accept help from others. Her humour is the more innocent-type and she often judges others by how they take her jokes. She really does have a heart of gold, you just need to melt the ice surrounding it to find that out. She can be shy around someone she has 'taken a liking to', but is unwilling to change for anybody.

History: Will develop throughout the roleplay; I promise!

Other:
- Her eyes are bright green unlike the picture.
- She has been hanging around the outskirts of the Valor territory quite a lot recently, but so far hasn't been caught doing so.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
@Sherlolly: Wonderful application~ Accepted.