Author Topic: Starry's Journal  (Read 1268 times)

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Starry's Journal
« on: August 30, 2014, 04:17:33 pm »
|? Starry's Journal ?|

Background Info
Since I didn't start this journal earlier, I should fill you in. In April earlier this year, my mom told me that she was going to homeschool me. For the next 2 months whenever I thought about leaving I cried and begged her that I wanted to stay. Homeschool sounds fun at first, but I was being taken out of a school that I had been going to since Kindergarten. I've been at the same school with the same people for seven years. I basically grew up with the kids there, and since it's a private school, it's extra small. There were about 50 kids in the 6th grade; Which means I knew all of them. I didn't know anything else besides that school. When my mom took me out, it felt like being torn away from a second family. Even though I had only made two really good friends there, everyone else was kind to me, and I loved them. Before I left, I got a chance to get most of the girls phone numbers, and I promised that I'd come to watch their sports games. My journal entries will be about what's happening now.

[In order from oldest to newest.]

August 29th, Entry 1
[I meant to post this yesterday, but I was tired.]
Today, Football season started for the schools in my area. It was the first Varsity game and I got the chance to go. After we arrived at the field, I met up with some other girls that I hadn't seen in awhile. I was really surprised by how they greeted me; they were all so excited. I didn't feel special when I was still going to the school, therefore I didn't think me leaving really affected them. Apparently it did, and I was in a good mood again. Later that night, my one best friend came to the game (I'll call her Allie). We went to the playground and climbed onto the roof of a tree house type thing. From there we got a nice view of the game and amazing wifi xD We played on our phones and shared what was new. She said that over the summer she became obsessed with Doctor Who. We both fangirled for a bit and became pretty chatty. Allie mentioned that when she was in her animation class, she ran into another Whovian. I was excited at first, but then guess who the one other person turned out the be.
My crush.
*slow clap*
This made me really frustrated... I could've talked with him about DW or introduced him to Supernatural (I think that would be his kind of tv show), but NOPE. I had to be homeschooled 8I I quickly switched to a different topic to talk about and we spent the rest of the night looking at funny pictures on Instagram.
After the game was over (we lost btw xD) I went home and literally collapsed on my bed.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: Starry's Journal
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 04:45:20 pm »
Dat Journal tho.

Yus well Homeschooling can be a pain, especially if you haven't grown up with it like some. But it seems your friends miss you a lot ;0;
That whole crush thing that happened ish just unfortunate. I wish you luck on it tho! You can always find him and start talking to him about how you heart he's a Whovian. Hurrhurr be that sly Starry I know you are. I'm here for you if you ever need to talk bby -motor boat engine purr-

Anywai, I love this journal and I shall stalk it. <333

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: Starry's Journal
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 04:53:32 pm »
Dat Journal tho.

Yus well Homeschooling can be a pain, especially if you haven't grown up with it like some. But it seems your friends miss you a lot ;0;
That whole crush thing that happened ish just unfortunate. I wish you luck on it tho! You can always find him and start talking to him about how you heart he's a Whovian. Hurrhurr be that sly Starry I know you are. I'm here for you if you ever need to talk bby -motor boat engine purr-

Anywai, I love this journal and I shall stalk it. <333

Thanks so much for the support Vask<3 And I know about the whole your-crush-is-a-whovian thing. I mean, what were the chances of that happening? Hopefully I'll get the chance to talk to him or something. But thanks again.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.