Author Topic: Random Info About You  (Read 437562 times)

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
Re: Random Info About You
« Reply #530 on: May 16, 2015, 08:46:33 pm »
I don't have a phone yet. Just a cheap 5s iPod Touch with NO BACK CAMERA and NO CASE. And I had it for over a year.

My mom buys the cheapest things for me. It's not the same as getting what I would like.

DreamerDay

« Reply #531 on: May 16, 2015, 08:50:59 pm »
I don't have a phone yet. Just a cheap 5s iPod Touch with NO BACK CAMERA and NO CASE. And I had it for over a year.

My mom buys the cheapest things for me. It's not the same as getting what I would like.

I can relate  and see how you feel. For my clothes, my mom get them at Payless  or some cheapest  brand. And speaking of cheap, they get stinky so fast.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: May 16, 2015, 09:30:55 pm »
I can relate  and see how you feel. For my clothes, my mom get them at Payless  or some cheapest  brand. And speaking of cheap, they get stinky so fast.
My mom just hates going out and buying stuff because her life is hard being the owner of a small business I guess.

She buys me stuff online that I don't really like but I agree on because I don't want to give her a hard time and not buy me anything at all because that is what she'll do. Yeah, I'm grateful she gets the stuff I would like, but she buys the cheapest things for me and it's just not the same. :S I don't ask her for stuff that often anyways because I know I most likely wouldn't get anything that way. My brother on the other hand....hmm.

Wow sorry. This thread is turning out like "The Last Post Wins" part 2. Don't listen to me.

Much of my friend's family that I know of like me very much and it has always been that way since they knew me. I think they even like me more than her. Seems legit.

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: May 16, 2015, 09:32:24 pm »
I wouldn't say it's like Old Yeller sad. It's really touching though. Tbh "All Dogs Go To Heaven" isn't such a great movie. I find "The Secrets Of NIMH", made by the same director, better. It's still worth a watch if you like cartoon animal films.

I'm not bothered by much of the music today, unless it sounds like it barely took any effort (Justin Beiber, Iggy Azalea, Nikki Manaj, etc.), has such a stale meaning (Ex: Rude by MAGIC!), or just pretty much annoying.

I'm more attracted to song lyrics than anything else in a song, that's why I'm not so fond of classical music/music without lyrics lol. Voice/Singing style doesn't bother me at all, but if someone sounds like a bullfrog with the flu then lolno. I like eccentric voices the most, and that's usually found in the indie genre.

Simpily, if something sounds good and unique to me and made with effort then I will like it. I lean more towards the rock genre though.
Ah, okay. Thankies.
Yeah i'm more of an indie music fan too. In fact, I can't stand mainstream music.
*viciously throws Nicki Minaj across the world*

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: May 16, 2015, 09:35:25 pm »
Every time I hear about indie music the music-hipster part of me jumps in excitement.

Most of my music interest isn't permanently in the pop scene. For example Modest Mouse and AWOLNATION both had their time of fame a couple of times but they are not considered in the pop scene. Imo a music group starts to get bad as they get more popular and say that way.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 09:42:35 pm by jengatower »

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #535 on: May 16, 2015, 09:43:57 pm »
I can be a hypocrite sometimes.

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: May 17, 2015, 04:37:30 am »
I'M GETTING BACK INTO MY K-POP PHASE HELP

in-game: hooli

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #537 on: May 17, 2015, 11:04:00 am »
I'm in love with my best friend's boyfriend.
She knows and I swore to her and on the Bible that I wouldn't tell him, but I accidentally did yesterday when talking to him. It kind of just slipped.

Like me standing on ice.

DreamerDay

« Reply #538 on: May 17, 2015, 11:21:28 am »
Oo! I love hearing these kind of stuff. What did the boyfriend  said then?

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #539 on: May 17, 2015, 12:04:48 pm »
He said he swore he wouldn't tell her.
--
Full story:
He started a chat with me all of a sudden. Then a while later, I said I didn't want to hold it in and I told him how I loved him and that my friend who was his girlfriend knew and I promised her I wouldn't tell him/you and that I don't want her to know this happened.
He said it was okay, he wouldn't tell and that was it.