Author Topic: Whispers Journal  (Read 1848 times)

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
Whispers Journal
« on: March 07, 2015, 04:03:22 am »
March 6

Breaking the news now, might be moving...TO FLORIDA! Mmm, warm weather year round, can't wait. But eh, also have problems. Recently have been a little inactive due to health related things, but then my PC derped, working on dat right now? Yeah was. Just gotta get one more thing and it should be mkay. But anyway, Whispy had a pretty rough day, but learned a life lesson. Never eat nacho's in front of friends, especially when one of em' is a guy who likes ye', things get much giggle, laugh.

March 10

Today...was hell. I understand you want me to be perfect, but no one is, get that in your head. Ugh! I just can't stand why people think you have to be perfect and flawless to make it. Well look at me. I hand coded an IT server. I textured and made maps. I did these things, but you can't respect my love for computers. Buzz off then.

Ranting ;3;

~ Whisper
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 02:41:41 am by Whisperingwaves »

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Re: Whispers Journal
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 11:50:37 pm »
Whissssperr!
*Grabs and hugs tightly*
You should move to where I live hun! I hope your move goes well, and that you have fun in your new home.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2015, 02:41:52 am »
Update

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2015, 08:19:05 pm »
*Grabs and hugs tightly*
I think you needed this old friend...I am sorry to hear you are having some hard times. You now if you ever need someone to talk to I am just a call away hun..

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Luna.

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Fabulous B00ty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2015, 08:47:41 pm »
March 6

Breaking the news now, might be moving...TO FLORIDA! Mmm, warm weather year round, can't wait. But eh, also have problems. Recently have been a little inactive due to health related things, but then my PC derped, working on dat right now? Yeah was. Just gotta get one more thing and it should be mkay. But anyway, Whispy had a pretty rough day, but learned a life lesson. Never eat nacho's in front of friends, especially when one of em' is a guy who likes ye', things get much giggle, laugh.

March 10

Today...was hell. I understand you want me to be perfect, but no one is, get that in your head. Ugh! I just can't stand why people think you have to be perfect and flawless to make it. Well look at me. I hand coded an IT server. I textured and made maps. I did these things, but you can't respect my love for computers. Buzz off then.

Ranting ;3;

~ Whisper
*SCREAMS* I live in FLORIDA. D00000d COME ON DOWN TO THE SUNNY SIDE OF THE USA. Lol seriously you'll enjoy it.

Find me in game as Rava!
Username: luna.
Gift Art Created By: ~Shallow~
DA: Ravalava
Usually flopping about around Flourite Plains and Bonfire.