Author Topic: Lexifer's Bio  (Read 1424 times)

Offline Lexifer

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • troll-bridge
    • View Profile
Lexifer's Bio
« on: May 02, 2015, 08:07:35 pm »
...I just realized that I've never posted in the forums!  It's too late for a proper intro so I'll skip right to the bio. :P

My name is Lex, and I'm a trans guy from California.  I have an awesome older cat named Casey Jones and I'm rather feline-oriented myself, but basically adore all animals.  I work in customer service and it's not very fun, but it pays the bills.  Used to go to raves and parties more often, now I'm mostly content with listening to electronic music at home.  I also have a wonderful partner whom I love dearly. |3

I've been a furry/therian for ages.  Further Confusion is the only convention I regularly attend, because it's the best. ;P  Used to roleplay on MUCKs years ago, dabbled in Second Life, but ultimately got addicted to World of Warcraft (trolls and worgen FTW) and other MMORPGs.  Completely obsessed with Flight Rising right now.  OMG DRAGONS!  My lair is #2402 if you want to visit or add me as a friend!  I'm also Lex on ClanHeart, whenever that opens.  Probably going for raptors.  :>

I haven't been on FeralHeart much and TBH I'm really psyched about Aro'kai, but there are a lot of cool things happening here in the meantime. :D  For now, my main character is a red coyote named Ayataski: 

Tumblr, anyone? I'm at troll-bridge.tumblr.com (it's generally safe for public consumption, but view at your own risk)

I also draw sometimes; I'm jag on Furaffinity, Lex on Weasyl, and lexblue on Deviantart. Lexiferum on Instagram if you mostly want to see my photography.

HIDE YO EYES 'cuz here's a recent photo of meeee:

« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 08:10:34 pm by Lexifer »

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
Re: Lexifer's Bio
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 01:45:22 am »
well, aren't ye cute.
it is nice to have you with us.
[:
enjoy yer stay.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
Re: Lexifer's Bio
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 11:47:15 am »
It was a pleasure to read about you, Lex. I'm glad you decided to share some stuff about you.
We have a lot in common. I'm addicted to aro'kai, wow, flight rise and clanheart too xD

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/