Author Topic: Musings of an Average Aalyks  (Read 1968 times)

Offline Dreamwalker

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Musings of an Average Aalyks
« on: March 17, 2015, 01:37:21 am »
Hello, and welcome to this little FH journal thing. I'm sure no one knows who I am, but my name is Aalyks Clayborne (it's not my real name, merely a pseudonym) and I have inhabited the world and community of Feral-Heart since 2011 - that's FIVE YEARS! All of my old friends quit by now, and it's time to start from scratch. Well, here I am!

A little general information EVERYONE should know about me includes...

- I'm 17 years old!

- I'm female!

- I live in the United States.

- I am a Scorpio; my birthday is on Halloween. (If you know anything about astrology, I'm not a typical Scorpio! I don't bite. :) I'm also not your stereotypical Scorpio. We can talk more about that, if anyone's interested, though PM.)

- Psychology/sociology and astronomy are topics I actively talk about.

- I'm very skilled in the English language, and am taking German classes.

- I LOVE music. I listen to many genres and artists, but I am a diehard rock and roll girl (rap's my go-to, but only certain rap) Bands and artists I enjoy listening to include (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO) Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Shinedown, Imagine Dragons,  Five Finger Death Punch, Crown the Empire, Evanescence, Eminem, Crywolf. And many, many more.

- I am an artist, and of course you should know this! http://www.sparkledoggie.deviantart.com (My tablet recently took a crap on me, and now I'm tablet-less, and I can no longer draw! Who knows how long this will last?)

- People call me a furry, but I don't consider myself one. I am, however, into parts of the furry fandom. I even have a few albums of characters which I'm not going to post, for character theft reasons... I'm not used to this forum yet. Ask me if you're interested in viewing them!
But my fursonas are Elius and Aalyks.

- I have 1 dog - a Pomeranian whose black with a white mouth and chin. He wears jackets a lot because he has a skin condition and we have to keep him shaved.

- Last but not least, I'M ENGAGED! <3 I'm engaged to the most perfect, wonderful, gorgeous, generous, sweetest man in the universe. His name is Johnny. I'll surely post lots of pictures of us together! ^_^

Here's me!

DreamerDay

Re: Musings of an Average Aalyks
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 02:23:11 am »
Oh my goodness. You look so pretty. :o And its certainly nice to know more about you, and the engagement :3 Hopefully we can meet in the game one day. :)

Offline Dreamwalker

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 02:30:38 am »
Thank you! <3 I'm flattered ;u;
I'd love to get to know more users on the game and on the forum, because it can get lonely, of course. I need to get a little groupie, if you know what I mean. ^_^ If only I had my tablet working, I would draw so much request art for people...

DreamerDay

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2015, 02:35:56 am »
Thank you! <3 I'm flattered ;u;
I'd love to get to know more users on the game and on the forum, because it can get lonely, of course. I need to get a little groupie, if you know what I mean. ^_^ If only I had my tablet working, I would draw so much request art for people...

Well, if you want, I'm always on the game...so that would be one way to start off. x3 Otherwise, I wish you good luck finding a little groupie.

Offline Dreamwalker

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2015, 04:25:55 pm »
Quote from: DelightfulRevenge
Well, if you want, I'm always on the game...so that would be one way to start off. x3 Otherwise, I wish you good luck finding a little groupie.
What is your username?

DreamerDay

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2015, 08:06:33 pm »
Quote from: DelightfulRevenge
What is your username?

DreamerDay

Offline Dreamwalker

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2015, 11:28:14 pm »
I added you. c:
I've been sick today, so much so that I stayed home from school. After all day of feeling dead and depressed, I decided to drink some water and it's making me feel better. It must be dehydration!

Here are some more pictures in spoilers because they're large:

Johnny Appleseed Festival - Me (right), my fiance Johnny (left)

My brother and I at the park one day.

Our first date at the park...

The first picture we ever took together.

One day at his house (this is after I dyed my hair blonde)

At his gramma's house.