Author Topic: Hey!  (Read 1593 times)

Offline happycat5000

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Hey!
« on: May 05, 2015, 11:19:03 pm »
Hi everybody! I'm kind of new here. I used to play feral heart a couple years ago but I left due to boredome. I've got some roleplay experience in other games :b If you guys have any starter tips for joining roleplays and information on the type of different roleplays, I'd appreciate 'em.

Some of my interests include roleplaying, gaming, Tumblr, stuff like that. :) I also loooooove any and all discussions of martial arts. I recently started doing basic grappling classes in addition to my regular classes and it's really, really fun. I've got a Tumblr but I'm gonna probably make myself a Feralheart based one.

Well, peace out!  ;D

Offline Kibacher

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • look into my eyes, what do you see?. Infinity
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
Re: Hey!
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 12:15:44 am »
welcome back!, lovely to meet you dear fluff. I hope you enjoy your time back here on FH, I wish to see you more around the forums. Have a good day and I'm sure you already know the ropes. If you need help be sure to ask!
This may be a virtual world but our feelings are real

Offline unseelie

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 05:15:39 am »
Welcome back!^^
It's nice when old members joing us again!
I hope you will enjoy to stay here!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 05:20:26 am by ~Shelly~ »

Echoing harmony

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 12:32:24 pm »
Welcome Back! c:

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2015, 02:07:01 pm »
Welcome back to FH, friend!

The only tip(s) I'd really have for joining role plays is to know what you're getting yourself into. Some times you'll join a role play and there's sudden drama everywhere! I've had it happen a few times, and its definitely not fun. So I'd just be careful about which role plays you'd want to join.
There's a lot of role plays that are currently out in-game and many large/popular role plays as well. For example, if you want an active dog/canine role play, there's Unchained. (Though keep in mind they're mapless.) If you want an active warrior cat role play, there's The Great Forest! There's also many other types of role plays out currently as well including lions, hyenas,  wolves, and even smilodons!

in-game: hooli

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2015, 07:57:31 pm »
welcome back Dasteran, it's always nice to see members return<3

what helped me become a better roleplayer is experimenting with styles, genres and characters. joining different types of roleplays expands your roleplaying skills and even general knowledge once in a while. so my advice is to be open for all types of rp. c:

anyways, glad to see you return.

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2015, 03:01:57 pm »
Welcome back home, floof!
There are plenty of tips and guides regarding roleplay. You can take a look at this one: FearlHeart RP Guide, and How to Keep Your Cool During One (written by AlphaEclipse)

If you ever need anything, feel free to send me a PM! See you around c;

Signature art by Kynvuu