Author Topic: [W.I.P] x || . Haunted's Biography . ~  (Read 1316 times)

Offline .Purgatory.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Devour to survive; so it is, so it's always been.
    • View Profile
[W.I.P] x || . Haunted's Biography . ~
« on: July 03, 2015, 02:55:24 pm »

''The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist.''

Welcome to my biography, darlings. I'll be giving you a few insights, perks, & some handy information on my life. Now, now where are my manners; allow me to introduce myself. My name is Hannah Havoc, or to many others, I'm either Han, Fox, Spooky, Mac, or Haunted. Born on July 17th, 1997, I live the life of a 17 year old, straight, Cancer zodiac. Now shall we begin?

Social Anxiety & General Anxiety: I've been diagnosed with these anxieties at a rather young age, unfortunately developing it as a child from years of bullying. I'm prescribed medication for them, which leaves me rather moody, on edge, & sometimes paranoid.

ADHD: Again diagnosed as a child alongside my older brother, I suffer from ADHD, or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. I constantly have to be active, occupied, or simply distracted. Regardless if I had just finished hanging out or doing something, I am immediately plagued with boredom & I am left feeling sick & moody if it is not dealt with. So if you see me on FeralHeart, I am most likely multitasking, hence my inability to stay focused on merely one thing.

Insomnia: Yes, I can stay up all night just staring at the ceiling, tossing & turning, always constantly thinking. I lose my precious sleep, leaving me quite moody the next day x.x

Manic & Dysthymic Disorder: Developed my Manic Depression when I was around 13 year old. Developed my Dysthymic Depression when I was around 9 years or so. Dysthymic is mild in symptoms, but dwell for longer periods than most depression disorders. Both alternate in periods & it's very frustrating to deal with.

Username: TheHauntedHowl / .Purgatory.

I've been around FeralHeart since practically forever. August 06, 2011 was the date I joined as TheHauntedHowl, a few months after FH was released. I started out as a nomad, constantly exploring the maps, making friends. Around mid September was when I finally decided to join the roleplaying community, leaping from group to group, rising through the ranks of the warrior lifestyle. I only hounded the fighter ranks & settled for nothing other. So I would like to consider myself exceptionally good & that I exceed in the field of combat quite well, you know the skills that took 5 years to prepare. I was a spunky little one back then, unlike now whereas I tend to keep to myself; I was bold, mouthy, & certainly immature. I remember getting myself into trouble IC & OOC; I was a fighter, stirring arguments & brawls just for the fun of it. Back then I'd just use swear words rather my brain, spouting foul terms as my sole method of arguing & fortunately gaining the upper hand of them all. I grew quite a bad reputation back in those days within Ficho Tunnel & Bonfire Island. Anyways, I believe my first pack was a Dog Fighter pack in Ficho Tunnel, unfortunately I do not remember the pack name or who the leader was, but it was definitely a time to remember. Quite interesting & certainly fun those days were. As months progressed, I moved on to wolf packs, traveling from South Pole to Atlantis & beyond. I developed my roleplaying skills among people I looked up to, aspired to become; roleplay skill wise that is. I admired the literacy, or wolfspeak terms so to say that most had usually averted to back then. So I practiced & practiced & practiced until I was confident enough to move up into the vast plains of Flourite , motherload of the literate & well known groups. It took time, I admit, but soon enough I was able to join the more advanced groups, such as Red RaVage, Seether Carnage, The Death Children, Benevolent Wolf Pack, The Avani, Risen Revolution, ShatteredClan, ect. Now here I am leading my own pack, Perditional Purgatory, hoping that one day, when I open it up, it will remain successful unlike the other groups I've hosted. Inactivity was unfortunately their downfall, but not this time. ;v;

Favored T.V Shows
 o Game of Thrones, holy crap <3
 o Supernatural, another holy crap <3
 o The Walking Dead <3
 o American Horror Story <3
 o Breaking Bad <3
 o Orange is the New Black <3
 o Sons of Anarchy <3
 o Full Metal Alchemist
 o Friends

Favored Movies
 o Forest Gump <3
 o American Sniper
 o Bad Grandpa
 o The Fourth Kind
 o White Chicks
 o 50 First Dates
 o Employee of the Month
 o The Grey
 o The Lion Kind Series
 o Brother Bear
 o Balto
 Pretty Much Every Disney Movie, & The List Just Goes On & On

Favored YouTubers
 o GassyMexican <3
 o PewDiePie
 o Cryaotic
 o CinnamonToastKen
 o GoodMythicalMorning
 o SeaNanners
 o OhmWrecker
 o Tobuscus
 o RPG Minx
 o Graveyardgirl
 I can go on with these lists x.x But I'll spare you the long list.

Hobbies
 o Aspire to Become a Photographer <3
 o Skateboard
 o Draw
 o Music Junkie <3
 o Write
 o Eat
 o Game Hardcore [PS2, PS3, Xbox 360]

Favored Bands
 o Arctic Monkeys <333
 o Avatar <33
 o Marilyn Manson
 o Misfits
 o Pantera
 o Korn
 o Motley Crue
 o Led Zepplin
 o Muse
 o Gorillaz
o 3 Doors Down
 o Linkin Park
 o Eminem
 o Kendrick Lamar
 o Aerosmith
 o Three Days Grace
 o Slipknot
 o System of a Down
 o Papa Roach
 o Mindless Self Indulgence
 o Escape the Fate
 o Asking Alexandria
 o Fall Out Boy
 o Imagine Dragons
  SO MANY

Games I Have Played
 o Assassin's Creed Series [Currently Obsessed with AC 4: Multiplayer x.x halp]
 o Crash Bandicoot Series <3 <-- Childhood Right There
 o Spyro Series <3 <-- There too
 o Halo Series <-- Look!
 o Red Dead Redemption
 o Dragon Age
 o God of War
 o Skyrim
 o Last of Us
 o Beyond: Two Souls
o Battlefield
 o Call of Duty Series
 o Ghost Recon
 o Gears of War Series
 o GTA Series
 o Bioshock Series
 o Dark Souls
 o Silent Hill
 o TellTale Games: The Walking Dead
 o TellTale Games: Game of Thrones
 o FeralHeart
 o Wolf Quest
 o Guild Wars
 o Fallen Earth
  IT GOES ON & ON

Welp I don't know what else to say. I have 2 cats, a long-haired tabby named Moose, and a tuxedo named Shredder. Erm... My name is Hannah. I play music too loud. I don't sleep enough. And I think too much. ;[
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 03:07:50 pm by .Purgatory. »
The universe is hostile, so impersonal. Devour to survive; so it is, so it's always been.

Master_callos

Re: [W.I.P] x || . Haunted's Biography . ~
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 05:02:40 pm »
Nice bio. Glad to see someone else who's tried self harm in the means of Dank Souls hehe. Yeeeaaaahh Game of Thrones hype! Those last 3 episodes amirite?

And nice taste in music btw

Offline .Purgatory.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Devour to survive; so it is, so it's always been.
    • View Profile
Re: [W.I.P] x || . Haunted's Biography . ~
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2015, 05:51:51 pm »
Lol, yes Dark Souls had ruined my life at some point. I never really finished it because I was ridiculously terrible at it & always rage quitting x3 But yes I've tried. As for Game of Thrones, holy god, I was upset at that season finale the most. I swear if they don't fix that, I'm done with the show. >| But thank you for the compliments, love. :3 <3
The universe is hostile, so impersonal. Devour to survive; so it is, so it's always been.