Author Topic: About Sietara (Bio)  (Read 3063 times)

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
About Sietara (Bio)
« on: September 17, 2014, 06:50:16 am »
Hello, my name on here is Domino. My real name though is Nadia, and I am 19 years old getting ready to head into college this month. I live in Sun river, Oregon and tend to watch a lot of anime. I have to admit I am not very good at talking about myself or introducing myself very much, but I am just having fun winging it on this post.

Well....you already know I am 19 years old. I am 100% female and am into men. Currently dating someone, and will marry him once school is finished for both of us, and our work life is stable. I have five dogs and three fish tanks.

~Dogs~
~Cocoa{Pit bull}
~Ginger{Maltese/Pomeranian}
~Yogi Bear{Pomeranian}
~Kodi{Timber Wolf/Husky}
~Scamp{Malamute/Black Lab}

I am aspiring to be an author of my own fantasy books, and will be attending COCC{Centeral Oregon Community College} then plan on transferring to The Art Institute in Portland, Oregon. Maybe try to improve my art skills to hopefully do my own art for the covers of my books. I know writing books tend to not giving you much money in life, but I can easily accept a job on the side of my writing.

I live in a household of mostly females. I live with my older sister, Lorina, my mother , Sorina, and my grandmother, Brenda. I also have an uncle that lives with us, but he doesn't show himself often. Though I must admit living with mostly females there are raging hormones everywhere all the time so you tend to hear a lot of stressful yelling going on.

Other than just playing Feral Heart I also tend to play League of Legends, Wizard101, Neverwinter, and World of Warcraft PTR. My LoL name if anyone wishes to find me is Nightsong. I also tend to spend some time on my DA, Ritsuka1148. So...for right now I don't know anything else I might wish to tell you guys about me so...yea...

I love all deh floofz!

3-9-2015

Well I am here to just give a small little update about myself.
I know go by Tili and or Sietara, but I am still the same old Tili that is just fun and loving. Sadly I couldn't get into college, but I am still trying to get my license. I wish to get a job somewhere close to where I live, but if I can't then I guess I will have to commute to Bend to get a job there. College became too much of a hassle to get into, and due to family matters the situation became a bit more complicated. Also I would like to give you guys a new picture of me since I did get a new haircut. ^^

I opened up a new friend group now known as Fluffy Floofs, and we currently have our own DA page. I am sorry I have failed to give more updates on my activity, but this is what you have missed. We are mostly a group to have fun in, and just run around chilling with people spreading our fun love all around the community. So if you see any of the members don't be afraid to whisper us a hello.

I also would like to give everyone an update on the fact that I might be a bit more quiet on Feral Heart, and not as quick to befriend anymore. It might take time to become friends with me, and also I might not accept any random friend requests. I am changing up how I react to people now in-game, and I am deciding to just try out a new me. If you know me and are already friended you will know me as my usual goofy self. With others who don't you might find it a tad more of a challenge to get me to friend you completely. Though please don't be deterred. ^^

Heya guys!!
I decided to attempt coming over to update this some, and see if I get any responses. If not then oh well I guess. ^^

Anyway,
Since I have been gone things have been falling apart left and right for me. I wound up losing a few friends, and lost the love of my life. I fell into a deep depression, and started disliking life. Though as the months went by my older brother kept me strong, and got me through my darkness. So now I am going through some counseling to help with my anxieties and depression now. It's actually been helping me out a lot, and I haven't been happier now. Granted I still might need medication for my condition, but I am sure I will only be on it for a short time.

Also within this timeline our pit-bull Cocoa wound up passing away. He was getting old and he had tumors in areas, and developed cancer along with his arthritis in his knees. We knew he was in a lot of pain and didn't wish him to suffer so we had no choice but to put the old man down. Though now he is happier cause he no longer has pain. We wound up having him get cremated so we could always have him with us forever.

Also my uncle has moved up to live with my family now so things have been getting hectic, and very lively in the house. It is usually a good and bad thing at times, but it's fine. Also I have been having around the game Shadow Legacy some, and to my surprise was promoted to a Staffer on there. I felt greatly honored, but I still am trying to get the hang of things. I am used to being a helping derp not a actual Staff. So for me this is a new adventure.

Also my ex-boyfriend wound up coming back, and now me and him are trying to see if we can fix things to hopefully get back together. Other than that this basically has been my life since I left the game, and the last I updated. I hope you guys don't mind. Also I wound up changing my hair again a little. ^^

I will try to post the update on my hair later on. Until then I will try and update again a bit later on. ^^

« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 11:22:13 am by Sietara »

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: About Domino
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 11:48:27 am »
D'aw, how lovely. C:
It was certainly nice to get to know you better!
I wish you luck with college, and with your relationship. <3

Very nice bio, love.
Stay fab~
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, 03:22:59 am »
Nightybutt, dis be fabu <3 Its gewd to know more about my Bat in crime c: Hehehe, have fun in college c;

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2014, 11:27:07 am »
Very lovely biograph, Dom.
You seem like a sweet lass, I must say.
Hope everything goes as you wish for it to, with college, writing and the lad of yours.
RETIRED.

Offline StarrieNova

• Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Re: About Domino (Bio)
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2015, 09:59:00 pm »
~Bump/Update~

DreamerDay

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2015, 10:08:37 pm »
Well, this was quite interesting. You don't look nowhere near 19, more 16. :3 Anyway, it was great to know about you. <333

Offline StarrieNova

• Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2015, 10:09:38 pm »
Well, this was quite interesting. You don't look nowhere near 19, more 16. :3 Anyway, it was great to know about you. <333

Awww <3
Thankies hun ^^
+Floof

Offline StarrieNova

• Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Re: About Sietara (Bio)
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2015, 11:22:44 am »