0 (0%)
:)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Haru's Bio  (Read 1613 times)

Offline A ThousandWinterz

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I'mmaFlyLikeABirdThruDaNight
    • View Profile
Haru's Bio
« on: October 02, 2015, 10:00:56 pm »
Hello everyone. My name is HaruWinterz, for short, Haru, and A ThousandWinterz on the Forums. Very few of you may know me, probably because I don't usually go on public maps often. I am very shy, and I don't really like to talk either. Anyway, I however have made a bio thing for you all to get to know me a little bit.

Likes:
                                                                                           Being Outside
                                                                                           Food
                                                                                           Wolves
                                                                                           Winter(Kinda Obvious)
                                                                                           Reading
                                                                                           Music
                                                                                           Mythical Creatures
                                                                                           Creepy Stuff
                                                                                           Games
                                                                                           Dogs
                                                                                           Drawing

Dislikes:
                                                                                           Being around a lot of people
                                                                                           School
                                                                                           When people won't shushhhhhh
                                                                                           otherthingsidon'tfeellikementioning

Friends In Game:
                                                                                           JuniperFrost
                                                                                           WeBeDaPeoples

Hope you guys enjoyed this bio, and i'll see you all later.[/color]
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 07:42:23 pm by A ThousandWinterz »
In Game: HaruWinterz YouTube: A ThousandWinterz

hoihoiihoiohoihohiohioihohoihoioih

Offline GlaydrChyle

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Spotted Milkshakes
    • View Profile
Re: Haru's Bio
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 05:16:01 pm »
Hello Haru! It's nice to meet you man.  You have some interesting pointers about yourself too! If you ever need someone to talk to, Private message me or whisper me in game @ GlaydrChyle . It'd be nice to hear from you! :)

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2015, 05:16:23 pm »
Greetings, Haru!

Hope you're enjoying yourself on the game and within the community.
If you do find courage to make your way out of the private maps sometime, don't be afraid to poke me for a chat. c:
Feel free to whisper me in-game as well if you find that appealing too.

Nice to know a little about you, but there's obviously more to you than that which cannot me put in words. :3

Have a nice day.~
RETIRED.

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2015, 05:42:56 pm »
Hello Haru! Nice little Bio you have here :)
I love being outside and drawing too, lol.
I would love to see you in a public map sometime
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Delija

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Life is looking up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2015, 09:40:42 pm »
Short sweet and to the point! I love it! Nice learning some stuff about you!
Signature by Adelish

Offline DreamingShadows

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • idk
    • nope
    • nope
    • nope
    • nope
    • nope
    • View Profile
    • nope
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2015, 05:26:57 pm »
Kewl bio bruh.  :)
idk wat to put here

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2015, 08:20:41 pm »
Shy, not talk much and doesn't like being around crowds? Do we have another introvert here?! :D You'll definitely be my next friend on the list then.

Anyways, glad to meet you. I hope to seeing you more often around here because you sound very interesting. <3