Author Topic: My Final Goodbye(?): Journal Entry.  (Read 1071 times)

Offline donutforest

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
My Final Goodbye(?): Journal Entry.
« on: October 19, 2015, 10:31:03 pm »
Well, here we go. Right off the bat, I know I'm going to get emotional ;-;. But, let's do this. My final, overdue apology.

Let's start with when I joined Feralheart. I was about 10. Just a little small baby, and let me tell you, I was ANNOYING! Haha. I was so new to the internet and roleplaying, I had no idea what I was doing. I was so bad at roleplaying, I never listened to anyone, I couldn't spell at all, I made bright neon colored OCs, but hey, I got better! Soon, I became better at roleplaying, better at listening, and I no longer made those scary neon colored OCs! Yaaaay! (We all have those dark ages...)
I soon made a clan called Forestclan. It had over 500 members, and I loved it. I loved everyone there, I loved the roleplaying, the story, my friends. Everything. Of course, we all had our ups and downs, we got into fights, but hey, not everything is perfect. I was about 12 at the time, but then something happened to my account (I wont go into details) and I stopped. I couldn't talk to my friends, and when I came back, everyone was... gone. I was close to 13 at the time, but still 12. I was devastated. But, I remade the group, and everything was a little better! But, when I turned 13, I was gone. I stopped playing for a couple of months. When I came back, all my friends were gone, so I just stopped playing for a year.
I just wanted to come back to check on things, and write this. I know, my story wasn't as interesting, but a lot happened, and the memories, although cringy at times, they are so special to me.
But, I guess I'm also trying to say.... I am sorry. I screwed up a lot. I was a jerk at times. I did stupid things, I have made mistakes. I know I upsetted a lot of people, and just, I am sorry.
So, here I am, a small 14 year old, and I will let you all know, I am doing great! I'm trying my best in school, I'm working to get a career in art and animation, and although I am stressed a lot, I am doing good! It is hard to say goodbye, though...
Will i ever be active again? Probably never. Once in a while I might check to see how things are holding up, but I'm so busy, I don't have the time, and truth is, I'm not really interested in playing this game anymore. Maybe I will come back, but like I said, I am super busy, and for me personally, it is kinda awkward, since about 90% of my friends are gone, so I would be kinda lonely, ahaha...

So, although this really wasn't interesting, I just want to say; im sorry, and goodbye. Like I said, I may come back, but we'll see what happens :) and I know my friends probably wont see this because they aren't on here anymore, but if some do, I want to say hi, and thank you for these wonderful memories. Any last words? Never give up. I believe in you. Follow your dreams. Be kind to others. Ahaha, I know it sounds cheesy, but I wan't this world to be a positive place.

My deviantart is AChubbyPuppy, and if anyone wan'ts to contact me and talk to me, my skype is wildstarofforestclan

Bye.
- Eevee1

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
Re: My Final Goodbye(?): Journal Entry.
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 11:15:48 pm »
So, although this really wasn't interesting, I just want to say; im sorry, and goodbye. Like I said, I may come back, but we'll see what happens :) and I know my friends probably wont see this because they aren't on here anymore, but if some do, I want to say hi, and thank you for these wonderful memories. Any last words? Never give up. I believe in you. Follow your dreams. Be kind to others. Ahaha, I know it sounds cheesy, but I wan't this world to be a positive place.
Look, don't feel bad about what you did in your past. We all did stupid things when we were younger and have such regret now that we are mature enough to understand what we did could have an effect on others. But you need to realize that you can't change whats already happened, you just have to I've in the present and "have no regerts'' (pun intended).
Personally, yes I have done some things I would take back in a heartbeat if I could, but I can't. It's nice of you to apologize to those you may have hurt and I am sure they would forgive you. I really hope you do comeback and visit in the future and (maybe?) become active again :)
Good luck in school and with your dream of having a career in animation!! Hope everything works out for you.
- Shay
pm for free art i need practice