Author Topic: Ozzie's Bio~ [Edit: 11/24]  (Read 1476 times)

Offline ArizonaRanger

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • OzzieTheFox
    • CatnipBubbles
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Ozzie's Bio~ [Edit: 11/24]
« on: October 31, 2015, 01:40:45 am »
Hmm. Might as well. XD
OzzieTheFox

Name: Savannah, usually called Ozzie or Vannah(For some reason my friends call me that xD)
I've been role playing for a long time, don't exactly know how long... XD Though I've had FH for awhile. That account is lionfight.
We were all noobs once. I'm sure not a lot of people like me on that account because I was kinda a jerk my first couple of months. Still am, but you had to have really irritated me to get to that point. I'm a lot more chill now.

But if anyone wants to talk to me, don't be scared to whisper me in-game or PM on the forum.

I'm usually seen wearing lanyards xD I have like 17 or 18 just casually hanging from my belt.
People say I have the emo or scene style. But my hair is black with blue bangs and a red undercoat.
I hate unnecessary drama. There is also the police. But who cares right? XD We all hate the po pos. I'm not the best kid if you haven't noticed.
To be honest... I'm only 4'10 xD Shsh. I wear shoes that make me taller so I don't get trampled in the hallway. But those broke a little bit ago. So I'm back to being tiny... But at least I'm not noticed very much.

My ugliness~ XD That guy is my friend. He said it was all good.

Toby~

MJ~

Felix~

Jack~

Wade~
I gotta find a picture of him~ XD I'll take a new one later.

I love drawing and writing stuff for people... Then again I sometimes get lazy and forget. But doesn't everybody sometimes?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 09:38:52 pm by .:Ozzie:. »
Call me Ozzie or Faline. I'm never on here, nor in game much but oh well.

Preach

Re: Ozzie's Bio~
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2015, 12:27:29 pm »
4'10 :o I'm 5'4" Well, it was nice to know about to yourself. I hope you plan on adding more stuff in the future.. x3

Offline iiAwshumGurl

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Quit?
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt user
Re: Ozzie's Bio~
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2015, 06:08:13 pm »
Is it odd that I don't even know how tall I am? I don't measure :p I'm average height for my age though I think... comparing myself to people that I know whom of which are my age..
Drawn by me

I am best known for my OC, Eclipse ( as pictured above ) but also have for Venus ( as seen in my profile picture )

" We must let go of the life we have planned to accept the one awaiting us "

Offline ArizonaRanger

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • OzzieTheFox
    • CatnipBubbles
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Ozzie's Bio~ [Edit: 11/24]
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2015, 09:39:32 pm »
Nah, it's not weird. XD Most of my friends don't know their height~
Call me Ozzie or Faline. I'm never on here, nor in game much but oh well.