Author Topic: Alphabet's Not So Much of a Biography  (Read 2208 times)

Offline Alphabet

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
Alphabet's Not So Much of a Biography
« on: November 11, 2015, 09:55:02 am »
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 05:54:37 am by Alphabet »

Preach

Re: Alphabet's Not So Much of a Biography
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 10:02:26 am »
I'm not very good at roleplaying. Mainly because I get too much anxiety from worrying if my responses are good enough. I'd rather just stick to my solo novel writing.

Oh my gawd, I be having the same thoughts too. Some even ditch me for not apparent reason...but it's all good.

Anyway, I love reading you short bio. It was interesting...and you seem you got quite the talent. -wink,wink-

Offline Alphabet

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 10:14:08 am »
Oh my gawd, I be having the same thoughts too. Some even ditch me for not apparent reason...but it's all good.

Anyway, I love reading you short bio. It was interesting...and you seem you got quite the talent. -wink,wink-

Yeah... There is another reason why I don't like to roleplay, but I wont say.

Haha, thanks!

Preach

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 10:43:28 am »

Yeah... There is another reason why I don't like to roleplay, but I wont say.

Haha, thanks!

Mhm.

You're welcome.c;

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2015, 06:52:06 pm »
Nice to meet you Alphabet and yeah I wear contacts all the time the only time I ever take them out is when I go to bed. I am suppose to take them out when I take a shower but I wouldn't be able to tell if I'm even using shampoo, conditioner, or body wash XD. And the roleplaying thing don't worry I am not good at it either thats why I am not in many literate groups for the specific reason but hey when ever your bored and I'm on send me a message we could talk -winks-
We are all perfectly imperfect don't let anyone decide who you should be just be yourself if someone calls you a mistake thats ok cause none of us are perfect

Offline Alphabet

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2015, 07:56:30 pm »
Nice to meet you Alphabet and yeah I wear contacts all the time the only time I ever take them out is when I go to bed. I am suppose to take them out when I take a shower but I wouldn't be able to tell if I'm even using shampoo, conditioner, or body wash XD. And the roleplaying thing don't worry I am not good at it either thats why I am not in many literate groups for the specific reason but hey when ever your bored and I'm on send me a message we could talk -winks-

Contacts would be too expensive for me. x-x They would end up having to be custom made because of my astigmatism. My glasses were pretty expensive too though.

Sure thing!

Why is everyone winking at me...?

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2015, 08:14:50 pm »
Nice to get to know ya, floof! I'm sure that although RPing may not be your specialty, there's a ton of people willing to just hang out, help out newer players, and many other things!

I look forward to catching you around sometime.
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline Alphabet

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2015, 11:44:55 pm »
Thanks! I'm not actually in game all that much either, unless I'm testing my meshes and mods, if that's what you were talking about. I'm mostly just here on the forum.