Author Topic: Alphabet Soup [Journal]  (Read 1612 times)

Offline Alphabet

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
Alphabet Soup [Journal]
« on: November 22, 2015, 08:47:36 am »
[Nov 22, 2015]

I think I need a small break from the forum. I'll still be working on my projects and requests, but I need to get away from the internet for a bit.

[Apr 8, 2016]

Sometimes I don't know why I come to this place... Why I have an account here. I don't really socialize with anyone, roleplay, or go ingame.

Maybe it was my terrible fascination of improving this game in any way possible... But I don't think changing FH is really something I should even attempt anymore. Besides, it all ends up making me frustrated in the end and next thing I know I'm getting my head into making my own game. But then that gets tossed aside because I'm lazy.

This all probably sounds rude. I don't know.

At least there is one thing I did enjoy, and did it for the sake of seeing the community smile. Making meshes for people. Yeah, I disappeared again and left things unfinished. But....... Do I dare blame that on something...?

Why not. Life has been busy. In a different way than even I would have expected, to be honest. I've been going through some tough times, fixing my shattered self, but also stubbled upon an interesting fellow (irl).

As much as I told myself I'd never have feelings for someone again due to something that happened a year ago, the universe came back and slapped me in the face. But it was a good, loving slap, I suppose... Although I've only known this person for a few months, they've become one of my closest friends and more.

Yeah, I'm talking about love. Have some crackers with a mountain of cheese fondue. But I have never felt so secure around someone in my entire life. I literally bawled my eyes out the other day because I was so happy and wondering to myself if this human being was even real. Seriously, they're like the unicorn of mankind. All the deep personal things we've talked about, and the things they said to me, all of my darkest fears were washed away.

Sadly, we're not really a couple at the moment, but that doesn't mean we wont be. We are dating though and have already talked about being one. Both of us had actually agreed on waiting for the right time. Letting things go with the flow rather than rushing into it. If that makes sense... We both have some fairly fresh wounds, so we're making sure those aren't opened up again.

Um... Yeah. That's my life right now. Again, not really sure why I'm here or making this journal (lol). Maybe I might attempt to get back into making meshes, mainly finishing the ones I promised to make... Idk. We'll see.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 08:54:10 am by Alphabet »

Offline HollowWolf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
Re: Alphabet's Journal
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 01:14:46 pm »
Take care, hope to see you return soon~
Side account for Sigyn

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
Re: Alphabet's Journal
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2015, 07:46:30 pm »
Stay safe, Alphabet. Hope everything gets sorted out for you <3
We'll be awaiting your return, floof!
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline Alphabet

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Alphabet Soup [Journal]
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 08:49:45 am »
Update: [Apr 8, 2016]

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2016, 10:10:57 am »
Sad to hear that you've been through some tough times, but reading through your journal and seeing how amazing you feel around this special person makes me so proud of you. <3 Life is a struggle but after a while things will always get better; and that's what is happening for you as we speak - this person is going to make you the happiest person alive and everything will turn out amazing for you, trust me. Don't give up on yourself my friend. <'3

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Alphabet

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2016, 05:12:29 pm »
Thank you so much!

I've certainly been doing a lot better than I was with the tough times though. ^^ Thanks to a caring psychologist and my friend. Right now I feel like I can overcome anything.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2016, 09:56:06 pm »
So happy to hear about all of the good stuff happening for you! I really hope that it continues to be good to you! (I suck at talking to people. xD)

Offline Alphabet

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2016, 07:12:27 am »
Thank you. :3 I appreciate the kindness you guys are showing me. (That's okay, me too. Lol)

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2016, 10:18:15 am »
- Tiny Nuzzling -
Glad That Things Are Starting To Look Up For You. ?

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7