Author Topic: Who are the most amusing powerplayers you've encountered?  (Read 9009 times)

Offline alexterri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • We are One
    • View Profile
Who are the most amusing powerplayers you've encountered?
« on: January 13, 2016, 08:43:33 pm »
He's one of mine:

I was playing my Hyena character, Jambazi. Jambazi likes to eat cubs and pups [especially cubs] and she likes to hang out around where the Adoption Center is and act creepy when she's not annoying TLK players. So on one such day, she went over to the adoption center. I didn't even say anything in RP, I jut sat down near the center.  So this random pup ran up to me and was like "bites paw and scratches out eyes". I was like, dude, powerplaying much? So then the pup was like "ur an evil hyena and I was defendin mysef11" I was like "Dude, hyenas have extremely strong jaw strength, they can crush a antelope's bone to dust if they put effort into it. There is no way a pup could win a fight against a hyena. And I wasn't even RPing, so I don't know where you get the idea to attack me ._." So the pup started capslocking and saying stuff like "YAH WEL UR HYENA SO UR EVIL". It was hilarious.

You guys got any stories?

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Re: Who are the most amusing powerplayers you've encountered?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2016, 03:43:15 pm »
i've experienced this kind of power play on a few hyena characters,,,

hee

most of the time when it happens it's just '-bitez- uwu you are dead now' when i'm not even roleplaying
aha

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2016, 09:16:16 pm »

Gosh, do I have many stories regarding powerplayers.
I guess I'll talk about my most recent experience.

So me and one of my friends decided to roleplay in Temple Of Dreams. While we were there, we met this other female canine. We talked OOC for a moment, then asked if she wanted to join our RP.
So we were all roleplaying together, and I had my character paw at flower petals and push them off of one of the platforms. So she comes over and says something like, "What are you doing ruining my nature?". Then she went on by repeatedly pouncing on my character and pinning him down, biting him, crushing his throat, etc etc etc. then threw him in the water multiple times.
That went on for like, 10 minutes every time I went near her while we roleplayed.
Long story short, she "killed" my character, so me and my friend just left. x'D

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline *Lun@*

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 06:30:49 pm »
These are funny to read!

So I have a story to share:
I was at Bonfire and I was roleplaying with my pack. Another person and I got into a fight. (In the RP). This person said something like. -leaps on wolf easily pinning down and kills- and I was like -_- dude really? So then they said "Well fine you just don't want to die!
I was getting tired of them so I sad. :Listen I don't mean to be ride but you can;t just push me over and kill me.: And then of course they tried again. -Strangles wolf and kicks away-
THAT'S IT I'M DONE! It happens a lot when you are in wolf packs and it really alloys me!

Echoing harmony

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2016, 11:12:36 pm »
Let's see here's my list:

-I was on my character River, and I was scaring a wolf, so she attacked me and would NOT let me make a counter attack.

-A preteen werewolf who somehow can handle my full-grown genetically-mutated dire wolf..

-I told someone that male tortoiseshell cats were rare and are mainly female, they threw a fit and wanted to handle it in RP for some reason.

Offline Tribulation

• Curious Wanderer
  • Me and her against the world.
    • View Profile
    • Carpe Diem
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2016, 06:30:28 pm »
It was in one of my late role-play packs a while back and one of my members got into this huge fight and I wanted to get to the bottom of it, so I went down to Fluorite where they were fighting and I sat and asked the canine what the reason for the fight was. He said that my member walked by him and glared at him. .-. So in which I replied by saying "isn't that a stupid reason to be pulling my youngest Delta into a fight?" this caused the canine to throw a little tantrum and he dropped the.. Well.. At that point it was an argument.. He dropped the argument, walked over to me and said "shut up *bites a chunk out of your neck. You die. I then eat you and share with my pups.*" I've never been so amused in my entire life and my member would always tease me about it, how I got wrecked by a power-player. Good times. :)

Offline Laureneda

• Curious Wanderer
  • She's mad but she's magic. No lie in her fire.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2016, 08:09:50 am »
It was a while ago but I ended up in a role play brawl/fight with this lone wolf. Well pretty much the first thing my opponent typed was: "Scratches eyes and bites throat open making you die".  I just stood there is awe... And eventually said to the person that I didn't approve of their power-playing and just walked away x3  It was amusing how they just decided to "kill me" in ONE post.  ._.

Offline Rostova

• Dedicated Supporter
    • BurrBoi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2016, 11:12:35 am »
I was playing as one of my characters, a fox named Serina. I was fighting with someone and he said-

:scratches out eyes then bites neck and kills: I was like WOAH powerplaying! I just ran away :P

It was a while ago but I ended up in a role play brawl/fight with this lone wolf. Well pretty much the first thing my opponent typed was: "Scratches eyes and bites throat open making you die".  I just stood there is awe... And eventually said to the person that I didn't approve of their power-playing and just walked away x3  It was amusing how they just decided to "kill me" in ONE post.  ._.
pretty much what i said, so if you perfer reading that one ;3

Lights and streetlamps flicker in the snow

Offline alexterri

• Experienced Traveler
  • We are One
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2016, 03:12:52 am »
Another story:

I was on Jambazi yet again lol, and I was watching a wolf pack RP In Flourite. Suddenly,  these two little runty pups ran up to me and started powerplaying [you know, the typical "Bites neck and you die" 'Scratches your face and nocks you down"]. Usually when people do that I just say stuff like "Not killed" "Not eaten" "Not injured" etc. Or I say stuff like "Sorry, I'm immune to powerplayers" This, time however, I decided to give them a taste of their own medicine and I said. "Grabs pups and crushes them in super strong jaws"AKA powerplaying right back at them. They freaked out at me screaming "OMG U R POWERPLAYING!!!" I trolled them likewise for a few more minutes until that ran off.

Offline toasterkitty

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2016, 12:53:16 pm »
as a joke i was on my "SIMBA OFICAL" character who was a neon yellow lion with neon red mane and found another "SIMBA OFISHAL" who like me was messing about so we started screaming in local stuff like "IM DA REL SIMBA" "IM MOR LITRAT THAN U" "I CAN SPEL OFICAL" "AT LEST MY COLRS R RITE" and we just stood there powerplaying for around half hour before they had to leave
i can be found in game as toasterkitty!

i am crazy though.....

also trash for anything ninjago or rayman