Author Topic: Videos of Feral Heart  (Read 1900 times)

D.J.Y

Videos of Feral Heart
« on: April 04, 2020, 06:33:41 pm »
I think Feral Heart should come with a built in screen recorder so I can record my Roleplays without having to download more software to my computer.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 11:10:20 pm by D.J.Y »

l3irdie

Re: Offline features
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2020, 06:50:52 pm »
Actions and things are limited in say, preset maker and map maker, because they aren't necessarily modes that are meant to be played in, but moreso to preview your work. FH is dominantly an online game. I can understand where you are coming from as I know with things being down, it can be a bit boring after awhile to just play with map maker or preset maker, but what I suggest as a method of saving character designs you like would be to screenshot it, so when things are back online you could go and create it over again.

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2020, 09:23:53 pm »
In my opinion you're right. But I don't think all your ideas can be implemented in the game.
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2020, 10:45:36 pm »
Ehhh.. Wouldn't that kind of ruin the point of this game which is online?

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2020, 03:14:03 am »
seems as i'm in the minority but i think this might be a good thing to implement - for content creators who use lip sync/dancing/emotes etc to make music videos and skits, if fh is down [like now] and you can't do that, you're barred from making any content until it gets fixed.
map creation gets tedious, presets and constantly hopping off and back on to tweak tiny things - they aren't for everyone and burnout is very real, even on leisurely activities pertaining to fh when the server is down.
i understand the main point of the game is to be a glorified chatroom, but it's evolved since the start. you can create your own experience and losing even minute things like lip sync/whatever does affect some people.

i also do believe that other people more game/entertainment-minded could think up more offline content, but that's far beyond my call.
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2020, 08:56:39 am »
Is a good idea, don't think I've seen it brought up before. I kind of like the idea of a single player option. Thank you for sharing your concepts with us.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2020, 10:11:49 am »
imagine an fh sandbox where you can spawn all types of stuff and run around like a headless chicken with other players, traumatising them with your creations.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2020, 11:43:22 am »
echo - glorified chatroom
That is known as a Roleplay Server. =P

imagine an fh sandbox where you can spawn all types of stuff and run around like a headless chicken with other players, traumatising them with your creations.
So much chaos. xD

Is a good idea, don't think I've seen it brought up before. I kind of like the idea of a single player option. Thank you for sharing your concepts with us.
I have seen it brought up before, even seen a thread from 2013 that had a list of several ideas repeated throughout the years, including singleplayer/offline stuff. I can see why more ability for offline features would be nice to have for content creation, especially with the servers being derp right now. It's also true that the main focus of FH is being an Online Animal Roleplaying Game. Though there is much more to think about than those two things alone...
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

SpicyDirt

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2020, 04:21:30 pm »
I do agree with Poly on the video making side of things. It could really promote some people into making more videos, or starting, and could be a really good way to promote the game!