Author Topic: Bring back OLD FH music?  (Read 1919 times)

Offline Nico

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • yo hold up.....
    • View Profile
Bring back OLD FH music?
« on: April 16, 2020, 12:07:10 am »
So, I've been wondering for the LONGEST time. Have you (The MODS) ever considered adding back the older music? I really miss it and it hit different when you were playing. Same goes for the old maps. I miss it all so much. But honestly, I'm all about nostalgia lol. But since your in the process of a new game, which I'm STOKED to see, maybe you could change the music back to the old music. This is just a suggestion.  ;D
be so happy that when others see you, they'll be happy too.

l3irdie

Re: Bring back OLD FH music?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 12:18:57 am »
Unfortunately I don't think the old tracks will make a comeback. The old tracks are copyrighted and with the community patch in 2016, the music was changed to fix that issue.
Buuuut, if you're feeling nostalgic, listen to this

Offline Nico

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • yo hold up.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2020, 12:22:49 am »
Ahh, okay. Thank you for the explanation! Is the music problem the same with the maps?
be so happy that when others see you, they'll be happy too.

l3irdie

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2020, 12:27:10 am »
Ahh, okay. Thank you for the explanation! Is the music problem the same with the maps?

If you mean the old map's removal, no actually. There was a few reasons as their removal, some were very barren (South Pole, Last Cave, and some parts of Fluorite for an example), and also some of them were a bit too big, especially Fluorite. It would cause performance issues for the server and so on. And the new maps were added to give FH some 'logic' to Feral Heart, making environments connect and blend together and so on- Hope that answers your question ^^'

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2020, 01:10:02 am »
I actually have the perfect thing for you. I made a music mod of all the original FH music and you can replace the current tracks. All as they should be. You can download it here. To install it, simply move the music tracks into the music folder, and change the music list in the music.cfg folder and you'll have a blast from the past. ^^

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2020, 02:08:15 am »
"old stuff"
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2020, 03:40:54 am »
The old music really had a distinct feel to it and will forever be the songs you think of with FH. If only it wasn’t for them being copyrighted <\3 Maybe in the future though we’ll manage to recreate tracks that invoke those same sort of feelings again.

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2020, 07:12:36 am »
Hm. I don't know old music. New music is good (the best is in Ficho Tunnels and Zama Grotto) but I always plays Spotify music when I play c:
On new account Aiiokia