Author Topic: On The Lonely Road Again-Lion Cub Story based on an rp-with song soon!  (Read 2223 times)

wolfgirl56

Author-Crystal/wolfgirl56. I work very hard on these stories, so please leave me a comment!

Introduction:
From the darkness, a little male lion cub was born. But, he was normal like all of the other lion cubs in the world. Well, a few. But on the day Sano was born, Sano was abandoned, by his own parents. It was a bit hard living alone as a newborn and a young'n. There was the occassional hawks and eagles who were looking for lunch. Larger animals that could either crush him or eat him for lunch. And sometimes there were hungry wolf packs around the areas. But Sano's instincts helped him learn, very quickly, and amazingly, he survived. This is Sano's story.

Chapter 1: A Little Bit Older

"Agh! Hungh!" Sano said as he was trying to catch a sparrow sitting on a rock. The sparrow chirped at him, "Ha-ha-ha. You silly lion cub. You will never catch me. You're only a few months old! Ha-ha!" The annoying sparrow flew away, laughing. "Ugh...is there a decent meal on this island?" Sano grumbled at himself. "If only I had a friend." Sano sighed. But Sano was not to going to standfor this, but he wasn't too hungry after he mentioned he wanted a friend. He climbed up to the big hill two times, despite his fail on the first try. He had fallen down from the hill the first time from stepping on a loose mound of dirt on the side of the hill. Luckily he was caught in the branches of a palm tree. After the second time, he stayed away from the edge, and he succeeded. "Wow. You can see everything from up here." Sano said as he climbed onto a large stone that was on top of the hill. He felt like he was king of all of the lands he had, at least lived on. But there was so much more. There was a Temple, which was a large temple made up of silvery colored rock surrounded by the sea, with a charming view of the sunsets and sunrises. There was a place called Fluorite Plains, which was a large area of land, but it was also filled with many animals. The only thing it was missing was the hawks and eagles. There was a place called Cape, and it was desert, surrounded by salty sea water. But most wolves lived there, but rarely lions. Was it the smell of the salt water? Was it that the sand burned your paw pads in the hot afternoons of summer? No one knows for sure. And last but not least, there was the Ficho Tunnel, which was in the island Sano was living on. It had tons of glowing crystals. Two waterfalls, and plenty of rock and water. Although the sights there were pretty, it was a place no baby wolves or cats could live due to that at night it gets 46 degrees. Except the lucky cubs and pups were the ones who lived in it. And mostly the water from the water and waterfalls made the rock wet, cold, and slippery. Sano felt the breeze in his fur, but then, he looked up and caught the sight of two hawks screeching at him that they decided to have supper, and it was pretty much Sano. But Sano was smart, he ran into a den and hid behind a plant in the den. The next few minutes, Sano, stepped outside of the den and looked up to make sure no hawks or eagles were outside. It was afternoon already. Time for the eagles and hawks to fly to Cape for easier meals, which was not likely. "Phew..." Sano said. But something struck Sano in the back of his head. His thoughts. "Sano. What is a cub like you doing out here in the open? Where are your parents? Sano thought. Sano yowled for parents. But there was no luck. There were wolf packs. Lions were away in Fluorite with their prides. To Sano, it seemed hopeless. But there were a few cubs that heard his call. But the first one, was a female.

Chapter 2:
Meet Lelanie

After Sano's many calls for parents have failed, a lion cub heard his call, but she was definately, not older than him. Her name was Lelanie. She was a cub who sort of looked like a Kovu looking cub from the Lion King. She was brown, with a light colored underfur. She also had yellow eyes for some reason. Lelanie ran straight up the hill, and saw Sano. "Hi there!" she said. "Hi, my name is Sano. And you are...?" Sano said politely. "I'm Lelanie! I heard you yowling for parents from down there!" Lelanie said excitedly. "You, you did?" Sano chuckled nervously. "I must be that loud, huh, Lelanie?" Sano laughed a bit, embarrassing himself. "No, you weren't that loud. I just heard you yowling. I was only near the hill." Lelanie said pointing to where she was when Sano was yowling. "Oh, um, I suppose you have parents yourself?" Sano asked Lelanie. "Nuh uh. I have no parents. I was abandoned." Lelanie said. "Abandoned? I'm really sorry." Sano said. "Yeah, it's a shame, but, are you, uh, living with parents and a pride yourself?" Lelanie asked him. "No, I was abandoned, too." Sano said sadly, but he was wishing he could've lied just so he and Lelanie could go running off in search of his "parents" or "pride". "Oh, so you're abandoned too?" Lelanie asked, perking her ears up. "Yeah." Sano replied. Lelanie smiled a bit, but Sano was just quite a bit nervous, but he was starting to feel a bit relieved, because he did not want to fight a Outlander from Fluorite Plains. Then, a white, albino as you would call it, lion cub jumped out in front of Sano and Lelanie. "Whoa!" Sano yelped. "Do you guys wanna "pway?" the odd lion cub asked. "Uhhh..."pway?" Sano asked looking at the odd colored lion cub. "Yeah! Do you want to "pway" too?" the lion cub asked Lelanie. "I would like to play, but Sano and I are looking for "pwarents." Lelanie joked in the white lion cub's language. "Pwarents? I'm loooking for pwarents, too! Can I join you?" asked the white lion cub. "My name's Aaron!" the white lion cub said. "Uhh..sure, but can you please stop doing that little language? It's embarrassing me." Sano said by accident, but he ment to say, "Aaron, sure, but can you talk a little like us? Like pway is play and pwarents is parents?" "Wha? But?" Aaron said. Aaron ran to the sea shore of one of the places of the island. "Aaron! Wait!" Sano said. But Sano was a bit larger than Aaron, but Aaron could run as fast as a cheetah. Eventually, Lelanie found Aaron, and talked to Aaron, and Sano apolizgized.

Too be continued.
Chapter 3 coming soon if I get some nice comments!

Users who played these chars!
Sano-wolfgirl56 (me)
Lelanie-csmpet250
Aaron-Capriccozz

Offline Nanime

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • *Howls to a red moon*
    • View Profile
Aww nice story! Sano, Lelanie, and Aaron sound like cute little lion cubs! Though it is a shame that they were all abandonned like that D= i hope they find a pride soon... P.S. can't wait for Chapter 3 ^^
Follow me into the moon's beam where we shall make the luna flowers grow ever so beautifully.

So as long as there is a moon the flowers will never die and niether will us wolves.

wolfgirl56

Cool, glad you like it! And yeah, Lelanie and Aaron haven't been on FH for a loong time. But anyways I'll keep writing! ^^