Author Topic: Nakota Starna- Wolf Story  (Read 1939 times)

wolfgirl56

Nakota Starna- Wolf Story
« on: June 19, 2011, 12:33:54 am »
Introduction: Deep in the forests, mountains, and plains of the world. There is one world, that was never seen before by a human. Or a average wolf. This secret world was the Dakotas Wolfened. A world impossible to be seen by the human eye on a map. Many years ago, the wolves in the Dakotas Wolfened were peaceful, and were friends as well. But then, a wolf named Darkk, an evil wolf who found Dakotas Wolfened, pretended he was peaceful, but two days after he arrived, he wreaked havoc on the lands on Dakotas Wolfened. Darkk spread lies and eventually, a bloody war came. Many of the wolves died. But a few years after the war ended, an eldery wolf, Kami, had a vision. But she could not remember it. Many months later, the wolves divided into camps, clans, packs.
Mountain Pack: The smallest of all of the packs. Their territory is at the Ona Mountain.
Light Pack: Light Pack is the medium size of the packs. They make their homes in any place that has light.
Water Pack: The third largest of all of the packs. They make their homes near beaches, lakes, ponds or any other place that has water. If a pack decides to ambush them, they are always calm. Why calm? Because they put their pack under a large amount of rocks, and they pile up rocks on top of them, like a cave.
Forest Pack: The second largest pack. They live in mostly foresty areas. If a pack ambushes them, they use the trees. How? They climb up them.
Darkness Pack: The evil pack led by Darkk. The largest pack of all. They ambush all of the packs. They live in any dark area, and mostly travel at night.
But at the final moments of Kami's life, she remembered her vision. Her vision was
"There will be a special wolf born into this world. She will be the only hope of bringing peace to this world." And Kami died.
.:Chapter One.:
.:She's Born.:.

"Tomokl, I-I-I think our puppies are coming." Mylia whined. "I will take you to our den, my love, hang in there." Tomokl said, as he put his mate onto his back. Mylia and Tomokl lived in Mountain Pack, so traveling was very hard. Tomokl had a peach, orange, elk, deer, and bread in a basket in his mouth, and he had a female on his back. He couldn't give up now. "Tomokl, are-are we going t-t-to be okay?" Mylia said. "Yes, my love, we will be fine." Tomokl said. Tomokl and Mylia were only a mile away from the Onu Mountain. Tomokl went a little faster, so he could get to the mountain faster incase it was Mylia's time. After all, he was saving good food, and he couldn't carry 4 newborns on his back. A few hours later, Mylia had greater pain, the puppies were coming in a few minutes. Tomokl was on the 89th step of the mountain. "Only 3 more steps to go up, honey." Tomokl said, nuzzling Mylia. "Ow, ow, ow. It hurts, Tomokl. Are we near the den?" Mylia whimpered. "We're very close, Myl." Tomokl said in a promising expression. After 3 more steps, Tomokl walked to look for the nursery. The two white female wolves in the nursery looked up, and saw Tomokl and Mylia. Tomokl slid Mylia off his back, not hurting her, but to get her off and into the nursery. Tomokl put his head in the nursery, and put his paw on Mylia's paw. "They will be very good puppies, I promise." grunted Mylia. She winced in pain, and cried a little. Tomokl ran up the mountain, and paced nervously.
.:.Chapter Two soon to come.:.
(Hope you liked this chapter one, and I'm stopping here for now because my brain needs to get a brainstorm, lol)  

-Chase-

Re: Nakota Starna- Wolf Story
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 01:50:18 am »
:)

wolfgirl56

Re: Nakota Starna- Wolf Story
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 04:10:18 pm »
Yay.